Sep 28 - Pakistan v South Africa

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I normally don't get satisfaction out of someone being struck, unless it's by an Aussie, but couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy than Steyn.

Good fight back from Pakistan and the Umars :clap

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
After all the drama, Pakistan win. I'm sure if they (Pakistan) had lost the match, people would have blamed Umar Akmal 'for playing slow'.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No , we had blamed the whole team .

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Finally Umer Akmal has been able to finish a match for us. He was aided by Gul's belligerence and some strange bowling tactics from saffers that won us the match.

----------

I hope Pakistan up the ante come sunday :thumbs

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
unbelievable win for us :) umar gul stole the show.real power hitting by him.afridi must watch him that's what makes you a team man.even gul takes his batting more serious than him.albie morkel reminded me of the abu dhabi match where he was hammered by razzaq,not a good spell by him.

Last edited:

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
this is why SA get labeled chokers, they were going fine and there was nothing wrong with umar gul hitting those sixes, it happens.

but then they started being a little less sharp in the field and AB refused to bowl the spinners even when they'd been doing so well.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Slowly but surely S Africa's team balance is going to be exposed for picking Amla, Behradin and not having David Miller and Colin Ingram instead.

This win from PAK kind of confirms to me that they will get to final of this competition.

badvintage

International Cricketer
I'm so happy, and we play India next and they are in pressure right now after that loss against Australia.

spooony

Club Captain
haha Good stuff there bu Gul. Nice to see the Pakistan team have that fighting spirit something they do not use to have. Although its T20 I think this format is suited for them perfectly as they always had that go all out or all out for 100 attitude in the 50 over game. In T20 it works for them perfectly.

I think we were 15 runs too short in the end of a defensible target. Peterson 3,75 a over? WTF? Now I have seen almost everything :D

I normally don't get satisfaction out of someone being struck, unless it's by an Aussie, but couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy than Steyn.

Good fight back from Pakistan and the Umars :clap
Why do you say that? No one deserves to get hit on the head and Steyn is not such a bad guy.

Last edited:

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Steyn was struck on the foot, not the head. I think it was a test match where Steyn nutted someone, out of no skill of his own, then proceeded to crap on for the next 15 minutes about how he's not apologising.

Would've been hilarious if Umar Akmal did the same thing while Steyn was crying about his foot.

Users who are viewing this thread