Sep 28 - Australia v India

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah. Gambhir was looking very good till that happened. A good innings cut short.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Another valuable wicket coming at the right time there. Good thing it was Christian under that one.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Time for the 5 bowlers to perform given we get to some sort of decent score.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
And there's the collapse. Some reasonable batting still to come from the likes of Ashwin and Chawla, so we can't get complacent here. Something under 100 so I can stay awake for the inevitable victory.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Vintage performance by India, its like seeing India play in 90's.. one gets out, all others blindly follow him.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Even though there was some ordinary batting, I will still take 140 in the end seeing the way the pitch has played. The first game, SA scored 133 and almost pulled it off (had Pak at 767-7). We have 3 full time spinners here, and two good part timers. We are in the game still. Its a 50-50 game from here (I would probably give it 54-46 in favor of India).

I am not happy with Pathan opening. Why not Kohli? He is a good enough guy to open. Anyway a No.3 role is akin to opening as when a wicket falls early, he goes in early. Still Pathan batted very well today for being the top scorer. Hope the spinners do the magic.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Covers on, but the rain is stopping up a bit, let's see what goes.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Rain can play spoil sport for the spinners who were hoping the ball to turn like 1st innings. This will the biggest factor in deciding who will dominate whom. Thus far, Aussies have made it look so easy but then its just a start.

Users who are viewing this thread