Serial Killer strikes in Suffolk

That's horrible, even if they are prostitutes.

I hope they find him soon.

IMO I think that if one murders another then they themselves should be put to death or at least to the most severe of tortures. Why should you keep you?re life if you?ve taken someone else?s from them?

If they have un-deniable proof, then it should be death penalty. Scum like this shouldn't be allowed to live.
Or best yet, have him tied up, unarmed, and leave him on the streets and allow the people to do what they want. The Iraqi's suggested this for Sadam Hussain after he was caught: "Tie him up, dump him on the streets, and leve the rest to us"

ZoraxDoom said:
If they have un-deniable proof, then it should be death penalty. Scum like this shouldn't be allowed to live.

I would rather let them rot in jail. There are worse things than death.

truly disgusting, hope they hang who ever it is by the balls

ummm my geography isn't that crash hot. On the aus news, they said it was near Ipswich, is that near Suffolk?

rickyp said:

ummm my geography isn't that crash hot. On the aus news, they said it was near Ipswich, is that near Suffolk?
Ipswich is a town in the County of Suffolk.

No, No I mean I am not scared of him coming after me.
I'm worried for the next victim and how sick this guy is.

ZoraxDoom said:
Or best yet, have him tied up, unarmed, and leave him on the streets and allow the people to do what they want. The Iraqi's suggested this for Sadam Hussain after he was caught: "Tie him up, dump him on the streets, and leve the rest to us"

And then we go down to their level.

Death penalty is wrong in anyway even if Hitler was trialled. I am so glad we don't do the death penalty here.

yeah death plenty isn't right...its inhumane...what would be the difference between him and us if we brought back Capital punishment...

If you've murdered someone then I don't know how in the hell you can say the death penately isn't right. If you murder someone you should be disgraced even if it means slaughtering the murder.

rickyp said:

Ipswich is also about 40 miles away from my hometown!

My opinion on the death penalty is that it is slightly contradictory. If you kill someone for killing someone, you are contradicting yourself. Adding to that, when the death penalty has been carried out the person is not suffering any more. Keep him alive and let him suffer if you ask me.

ZoraxDoom said:
The Iraqi's suggested this for Sadam Hussain after he was caught: "Tie him up, dump him on the streets, and leve the rest to us"
sounds great but wouldnt his mates just untie him and then they'd run away?:p

I still don't agree with that, this is murder we're talking about. As in someone going out with the intentions of murdering someone and actually doing it. That is unforgiveable, it is disgraceful. Killing someone in the mode of self-defence is completely different.

Users who are viewing this thread