Serial Killer strikes in Suffolk

I don't think the public know a lot about the Criminal system to really judge it to be honest. I mean there are many levels, from your white collar crime, to the serial killers, which are obviously treated in different ways. Anyhow, I can't see this killer striking again to be honest, unless he's insane. If he goes near Ipswich again the Police will be on him like a rash, so I wouldn't be too afraid in that area. I just hope it clears up soon though.

Well when he dumped the two bodies on that same stretch of road it was a couple of days after the first victim was found and that was just a mile away so he's probably confident.

Some were probably expecting more to have been killed by now. Don't know for sure till he's caught though do we?

Is serial killers having a myspace account a new fad? I remember the guy who killed people in an American school/college was first found by the public on there.

It's been deleted despite the fact he hasn't been charged or found guilty /o\

They've arrested a second man, this is getting very odd. Let's hope the Beeb don't publish his name, if Stephens is found not guilty will he be able to live a normal life again?

Expect more twists and turns in this.

I can't see how that Supermarket worker would be the serial killer. There was an interview with a prostitute that knew Stephens and she said he wouldn't harm the girls as all he was after was sex.

Sureshot said:
It's been deleted despite the fact he hasn't been charged or found guilty /o\

They've arrested a second man, this is getting very odd. Let's hope the Beeb don't publish his name, if Stephens is found not guilty will he be able to live a normal life again?

Expect more twists and turns in this.
To be honest he sounds a bit 'out there' anyway, so normal probably isn't that far away. It's strange how the media have published names without any real basis of whether or not they're guilty.

aussie1st said:
I can't see how that Supermarket worker would be the serial killer. There was an interview with a prostitute that knew Stephens and she said he wouldn't harm the girls as all he was after was sex.

It would be strange for a serial killer to be so in the public eye, not heard of before.

Users who are viewing this thread