Cricket Academy: Serious Question

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
As you all know DBC 17 will be released in another 7 hours. I want to know if its worth buying today or wait? I dont mind the bugs, but i will be starting the career straight away, so I want to know if all the teams and kits are updated in Academy or should I give it a week or a month time?

I downloaded DBC 14 after like 8 months so I am not sure how things were for it. So any honest suggestion on this topic is welcomed.

D

Deleted member 46200

As you all know DBC 17 will be released in another 7 hours. I want to know if its worth buying today or wait? I dont mind the bugs, but i will be starting the career straight away, so I want to know if all the teams and kits are updated in Academy or should I give it a week or a month time?

I downloaded DBC 14 after like 8 months so I am not sure how things were for it. So any honest suggestion on this topic is welcomed.
Can't speak for the PC version but I have heard good feedback, but us console users watch the PC forum to see the improvements being implicated as they happen first on PC. So, generally, it would be a good investment if you have the patience to wait for the updates. Big ant are pro-active in their patching.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Can't speak for the PC version but I have heard good feedback, but us console users watch the PC forum to see the improvements being implicated as they happen first on PC. So, generally, it would be a good investment if you have the patience to wait for the updates. Big ant are pro-active in their patching.

Mate am not talking about the updates or the patch. I know improvements happen first in PC , thats why I mentioned I dont mind the bugs. I want to know about the players names, kits, logo of all local teams and international teams. Since you use console, I think you can answer my question. So when you give the "best of" is all the players name correct? team logo and kits etc?

D

Deleted member 46200

Mate am not talking about the updates or the patch. I know improvements happen first in PC , thats why I mentioned I dont mind the bugs. I want to know about the players names, kits, logo of all local teams and international teams. Since you use console, I think you can answer my question. So when you give the "best of" is all the players name correct? team logo and kits etc?

'Mate' you download all that from the academy, take a look at the game play either on this forum or you tube, so many people have worked hard and should be thanked. Top job!

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
'Mate' you download all that from the academy, take a look at the game play either on this forum or you tube, so many people have worked hard and should be thanked. Top job!

So you are saying the academy of player data base is up to date?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
D

Deleted member 46200

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Always wait.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing to do with patch 3 at all. You wait for games to release and see how they perform on launch. No Man's Sky for example. Waiting a week won't make a difference.

D

Deleted member 46200

Nothing to do with patch 3 at all. You wait for games to release and see how they perform on launch. No Man's Sky for example. Waiting a week won't make a difference.

I was being funny (sorry) i'll let you cuddle Rupert.

Wasn't No mans sky supposed to be the next best thing? One of the big releases.

Thehairygamer

Club Cricketer

You can use "get best" but it is better and you will get better results if you go through and get them all one at a time from the suggested thread

adit142

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
when i am trying to download latest teams i get an error

unable to download logo. Custom logo database is full

need help

Users who are viewing this thread