Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
New Stuff Coming Soon

Ok guys hope you liked my outfields now coming to the stadiums i have texture 5 stadiums and they will be release with the respective graphic set of the series.These are the satdiums listed below:

1.Kolkata (Airtel ODI Series 2011)
2.Harare (Catle Lager Series 2011)
3.Dhaka (Walton ODI Series 2011)
4.Kandy (LG Abans Series 2011)
5.Barbados (Digicel Pearl Series 2011)

I will try my level best to release these stadiums on Friday.They will be released with the graphic set of these series.So stay tune and keep enjoying Cricket 2005.:)

ricfind

School Cricketer
Ok guys hope you liked my outfields now coming to the stadiums i have texture 5 stadiums and they will be release with the respective graphic set of the series.These are the stadiums listed below:

I will try my level best to release these stadiums on Friday.They will be released with the graphic set of these series.So stay tune and keep enjoying Cricket 2005.:)

nice outfields & waiting for the stuff above

viraj agarwal 3

School Cricketer
Ok guys hope you liked my outfields now coming to the stadiums i have texture 5 stadiums and they will be release with the respective graphic set of the series.These are the satdiums listed below:

Thats great dude bu can u make some outfieals for me and can use them in my 2012 roaster:thumbs

ricfind

School Cricketer
hey shaharyar, is texturing stadium stuff, easy?
have u done that before?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I hardly can imagine that guy making a pitchad! a roster is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to tough for him!

He's a liar.He thinks lying and boasting is the way to gain popularity among others.He can't even write English properly.:lol:lol:lol.Better for you guys to ignore him

----------

Are you taking about me???

Hey dude,he's probably talking about Viraj there.

Users who are viewing this thread