Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
I dont think that is the case because I am playing hard mode since many months now. But I think it was poor shot selection.

Despite of an early loss, India launches an all out attack on Pakistan particularly Sami. Sachin looked to continue his vicious form from last match against Australia where he scored a match winning century. Sachin smashed three consecutive boundaries of Sami's third over. Sachin has played very aggressively so far by reaching 25 of just 17 balls which included 4 boundaries. Akhtar bowled a good line and pace while Sami struggled and got the thrashing from both batsmen.

At the end of 6 overs, India is 46/1.

20ol.jpg

Its my birthday today Nov 24. I turned 19 today. :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

Another big wicket goes for India and Pakistan in control now. Akhtar who was bowling really good brought the breakthrough when Kaneria took a good forward diving catch at mid-on which was just in the air for only few seconds. A brilliant catch by Kaneria and India now 49/1 in 7 overs. This was Akhtar's second wicket. He has bowled really good line today. Indian captain Rahul Dravid in the new batsmen.

17id.jpg

ashu2411 said:
Its my birthday today Nov 24. I turned 19 today. :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy
Happy birthday Ashu!

Happy B-Day Ashu!

Wait...you 19...shouldn't you be out driving and drinking or something? :p

ZoraxDoom said:
Happy B-Day Ashu!

Wait...you 19...shouldn't you be out driving and drinking or something? :p
No, I spend my birthday with my parents in a very simple way. My mother cooks really good and special food on this day.

Now the big wicket of Sachin Tendulkar also fell and India in huge-huge trouble. Two wickets in two overs and Pakistan in complete control. Sachin who so far was completely dominant over Sami edged his one brilliant out-swinging delivery and Moin accepted an easy catch. Sachin made good 29 before falling and India now 51/3 in 8 overs. This was Sami's first good delivery of the day and he received the prize wicket of Little master. Kaif now joins Dravid.

17xd.jpg

Finally a partnership develops for India as Dravid and Kaif added 37 runs for fourth wicket in just 7 overs. After 15 over, India is 88/3 in 15 overs. Dravid has looked in really good form as he timed the ball well and played in gaps to reach 21 which included 3 boundaries. Inzamam brought Kaneria to attack in just 10th over to test the pitch. Kaneria bowled straight and kept it tight. There was some spin in the pitch but not as much as Inzy would have wanted. Akhtar continued fro other end and bowled tight straight 8 overs (sometime it looks very unrealistic when bowlers like Akhtar bowl straight 8 overs which they can never do in real life).

India is maintaining a very good run-rate but they have lost three crucial wickets. This partnership is very important for India. After 15 overs, india is 88/3.

10pr1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread