Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
Cmon india!!

happy birthday ashu!! great thread! I just read from cover to cover and i love it!

Cricketer66 said:
Cmon india!!

happy birthday ashu!! great thread! I just read from cover to cover and i love it!
Thanks buddy. I hope you will enjoy it till the tournament finishes. So just keep on reading.

E=MC said:
Pakistan Zindabad... good bowling by Shoaib and Sami
Shoaib bowled really well but I am sorry but I cant say the same for Sami. He struggled alot except that Sachin's wicket.

Indian fightback continued as Dravid and Kaif added 37 runs among them for fourth wicket in just 6 overs and took the Indian score to 125/3 in 21 overs. The run rate is still excellent with 6 run an over. After an initial onslaught Dravid decided to calm down after 15th over and dealt mostly in singles. Kaif on the other end decided to go with his natural game with attacking mindset. Kaif looked really good as he smashed Kaneria and Sami resulting in some good boundaries. Inzy was still reluctant to go with his pace bowlers as Kaneria and Razzaq got very few overs and we still have to see Malik and Afridi. Akhtar has bowled his 9 overs already.

India now looking really strong with these two players scoring at a very good runrate and also protecting the wickets. The partnership for fourth wicket is now 74 runs.

16bs3.jpg

Kaif falls after a good start and India once again in trouble with 4 down for 126. Kaif tried to play S Malik's one slower delivery into on side but was not able to keep it down and Kaneria took an easy straight catch. Kaif made 33 before falling. S Raina now walks in to replace Kaif. India will be hoping for a good partnership between two and although the run rate is good but not much batting is left to come.

18uv.jpg

Raina now joins in Dravid. But he also didnot last too long and gave an easy catch to Afridi at boundary. here was no need of so much hurry because India was already going at an excellent run rate. Raina made ony 3 runs as Razzaq got his first wicket. India now in huge trouble with 133/5 in 23 overs. Rao now arrives at crease. Indian captain Rahul Dravid has to stay till the end if India has to make a competitive total. India in all sorts of trouble.

17dx.jpg

cmon dravid...

India still in this one but have lost too many wickets.
Great thread btw, u have really reugular updates! :D
I would too, if someone wouldn't have closed my thread for no reason :mad:
Happy birthday be-lated! :happy!

Dravid needs to hang on. He and Dhoni have wto be there at the end to get a good total of 260+ on the board!

Thanks for your constant replies. But why is your thread closed. I mean what happened.

In match, Dravid is hanging on and Dhoni is already gone as he was promoted to no.3. The batsmen remaining are - Rao, pathan, Harbhajan and other bowlers. So situation not looking good for India.

Users who are viewing this thread