Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
Come on man, finish the story. You've got out support. Can't get enough of you great presentation style which why I why I you again, to, finish the match. FINISH THE MATCH!!!

w3lshrugby said:
im loving this tournament - read all 48 pages!

ramesh1986 said:
Comon India, they need one more wicket. Go Sachin.

sachinisgod2 said:
This will be a close finish.

Thanks for all the support guys.

shravi said:
Come on man, finish the story. You've got out support. Can't get enough of you great presentation style which why I why I you again, to, finish the match. FINISH THE MATCH!!!
sorry for the wait but I will post the last three balls soon.

Ball 4

This time Sachin bowled an over-pitched delivery on middle stump and Lee swept that away all over the ground for a huge six. That was a mighty hit from Lee and none of the feilder ever had a chance to come in its way. So the scores are tied now and Australia now need only one run to win with two balls to go. Sachin clearly looks disappointed as India now have no chance of winning this one.

13lj1.jpg

Ball 5

The scores are tied and India will be happy to have a tie result of this match as it will get them into final of Sharjah Cup.

This time Lee came charging down the track but Sachin saw him coming and bowled an off-spin way outside off stump which Lee completely missed and the ball went to Dhoni but he failed to collect it properly and in the mean time Lee came back rushing to his crease and Dhoni lost a very easy chance of stumping Lee. So, a very unfortunate chance gone missing for India and Lee is back on strike with Australia needing one run to win off last ball.

10aa.jpg

22xl1.jpg

Common Ashu did india get a tie? or did the mighty aussies win?????

Ball 6

Now India has got all its felder inside the 30 yard circle except two feilders on boundary line, one in third man region and other on long-on. India will be looking to save the sinlge in every case while Lee will be looking to hit over the top of feilders as this seams the only way to win. So, here comes Sachin with the last ball of the match.

This time Sachin bowled a leg-spin on middle stump and Lee lofted it over the mid-wicket and the ball raced to the boundary line. So, Australia wins the match by 1 wicket of the last ball. Sachin went for 16 runs in the last over. The Australians celebrates their win while Indians move their way out after loosing.

India has all the reason to be disappointed because they lost after scoring 292 in the first inning and even reduced Aussies to 97/4 at one time.

11wx1.jpg

I am Ravi Shastri and i welcome you you all to the presentation ceremony. What we witnessed today was a great game of cricket with high quality cricket played by both sides but Australia marginally pulling a sensational win in the end due to some entertaining inning from Brett Lee. I would first like to welcome Indian Captain Rahul Dravid to the stage.

dravidfleming032un.jpg

Welcome Dravid. Tough luck today.

It was a very bad day for our bowler. We batted well to post the biggest score of the tournament so far and then got some early wickets too but Hussey and Katich partnership took the match away from us and then lee finished the remaining work.

Do you think bringing Sachin in the last over proved disastrous for India?

Sachin has bowled alot of time in these kinds of situations and have also won matches for us. But today, we had no luck and Lee played really well to take their team to win.

Now the final depends on Pak - Aus match.

It always hurts when you cant do much other then to sit and look at other match for decider. We would have loved to win today and go to final but now we have to sit back and hope things happen so that we can reach the final.

Users who are viewing this thread