Should M Aamer be shown leniency?

Should Mohammed Amir be shown some leniency if found guilty?

• Yes

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
Haha. Cricinfo people rock!:p

121185.2.jpg

Guys guys guys...... because all his freinds did it is not an excuse. Lets not patronise him, he's 18? He's a man, and he's big enough to make his own choices.

If found guilty, I never want to see him representing Cricket again.

No freaking way. I doubt he's 18 anyways.

I say 4 year ban from international cricket, 1-2 years from tournaments like the IPL, Big Bash, County Cricket ie anywhere he can make money.

Anyways, even if the PCB evoke bans they'll be revoked within 2 weeks. :sarcasm

Life ban for Amer. He should not be shown any leniency.

If he is proven guilty of course.

There is only one thing he should be shown...the door.....and then taken to Pakistan and be required to give a press conference there along with his so called team-mates and asked to explain his actions.....

There is only one thing he should be shown...the door.....and then taken to Pakistan and be required to give a press conference there along with his so called team-mates and asked to explain his actions.....

Punishment of throwing rotten eggs and tomato must be imposed too.

Take out the punishment on him and make him play for Bangladesh/Zimbabwe!

Yep and whilst we are there, we could even out the rest of cricket. Maybe give Bangladesh MS Dhoni, cos they don't have a great keeper, give them John Trott cos he could stabilize their middle order and then Dale Steyn to come and bowl for them. We could swap Ian Bell and Michael Clarke as he might prove better playing with Ponting and Clarke can be the skipper. HECK, why don't we just cancel all the player's contracts and let the countries have a draft over them to make the whole thing more even? :facepalm.

Seriously, that was the worst idea ever.

Okay, give Salman Butt some sympathy as its his debut in terms of captaincy.

Maybe we should let Umar Amin & Wahab Riaz off as well as it was there debut series. No the fact is Butt, was already touted to throw 2 OD games. He was the ring leader of it all, if anything his ban should be worse as he was el capitano!

No leniency. Law should be equal for everyone and if he wanted to make money he just had to wait few months or years till IPL contract came along even if PCB cannot pay him well.

The issue is that these Pakistani players just do not learn and PCB is always being lenient anyways. Thats why its continuing with Pakistan cricket.

Yep and whilst we are there, we could even out the rest of cricket. Maybe give Bangladesh MS Dhoni, cos they don't have a great keeper, give them John Trott cos he could stabilize their middle order and then Dale Steyn to come and bowl for them. We could swap Ian Bell and Michael Clarke as he might prove better playing with Ponting and Clarke can be the skipper. HECK, why don't we just cancel all the player's contracts and let the countries have a draft over them to make the whole thing more even? :facepalm.

Seriously, that was the worst idea ever.
FYI, MS Dhoni, John Trott, Dale Steyn, Ian Bell, Michael Clarke, and Ricky Ponting are not involved in any of these type of silly cases any time before:cool:.
Only person who was bit unfair is Dale Steyn, who failed in Dope test once, as the pain killers he used were containing bit more of some particular drug.

Maybe we should let Umar Amin & Wahab Riaz off as well as it was there debut series. No the fact is Butt, was already touted to throw 2 OD games. He was the ring leader of it all, if anything his ban should be worse as he was el capitano!

There is another reply by me, which you haven't noticed.
Nah, from the past (I know), I haven't noticed his name in any of the controversies.
I din't knew/know what actually is Mr. Salman Butt.
After Sami Ullah Khan said that he belongs to the group of people who generally do silly things, I came to know what he is (little bit).

And the way people boasted Salman Butt (when Pakistan were in need of captain), I though he was a gentleman.

FYI, MS Dhoni, John Trott, Dale Steyn, Ian Bell, Michael Clarke, and Ricky Ponting are not involved in any of these type of silly cases any time before:cool:.
Only person who was bit unfair is Dale Steyn, who failed in Dope test once, as the pain killers he used were containing bit more of some particular drug.

Whatever you say, but you don't just go and give a player to a completely different NATION just because for one team he was involved in spot fixing allegations. Jesus christ you have some horrible ideas.

I din't knew/know what actually is Mr. Salman Butt.

Salman Butt is a cricket player from Pakistan, currently the skipper of the national side. He is a left handed top order batsman who used to open the innings but after being made captain was slid down to number 3. To try and stabilize not only his batting, but also the team's batting line up.

He made his senior cricket debut at aged 16 for the Lahore Whites and first played for his national team in the U16 age group. The 25 year old made his test debut in 2003 in a match against Bangladesh.

He currently uses an Adidas cricket bat, but in the modern climate this can be subject to change as of money matters and how the batsman feels.

I hope you feel like you know a little bit more about 'Mr. Salman Butt' now Binnu.

Whatever you say, but you don't just go and give a player to a completely different NATION just because for one team he was involved in spot fixing allegations. Jesus christ you have some horrible ideas.
Thankyou for your comment on my ideas!
For horrible people, we've to implement 'new' horrible ideas.

IDK how Kepler Wessels played both for Australia and South Africa (irrespective of his behaviour).

And England has many players, who have migrated/originated from South Africa, India, Pakistan. Dirk Nannes represented Dutch in ICC World T20- 2009. After taking the above things into note, I don't see any wrong in Aamer playing for Bangaldesh (as a punishment).

Salman Butt is a cricket player from Pakistan, currently the skipper of the national side. He is a left handed top order batsman who used to open the innings but after being made captain was slid down to number 3. To try and stabilize not only his batting, but also the team's batting line up.

He made his senior cricket debut at aged 16 for the Lahore Whites and first played for his national team in the U16 age group. The 25 year old made his test debut in 2003 in a match against Bangladesh.

He currently uses an Adidas cricket bat, but in the modern climate this can be subject to change as of money matters and how the batsman feels.

I hope you feel like you know a little bit more about 'Mr. Salman Butt' now Binnu.
Good work, thank you for your paragraph on that cheat.

Unfortunately, I never wanted to know about that guy, after coming to know that he was a cheat.

Last edited:
So another Pakistani front line fast bowler in trouble with his career. At least the earlier 1s waited until they were over 20-21. Ah, what the heck, they will find another one soon. He will be 16. Shoaib Akhtar will find him and say "He is the future Shoaib Akhtar". And then he will get in trouble. It's a recycle process.

Btw, is it just me or this shits started as soon as Yousuf got back into the team??

Thankyou for your comment on my ideas!
For horrible people, we've to implement horrible "new" ideas.
And IDK how Kepler Wessels played both for Australia and South Africa (irrespective of his behaviour).

And England has many players, who have migrated/originated from South Africa, India, Pakistan. Dirk Nannes represented Dutch in ICC World T20- 2009. I don't see any wrong in Aamer playing for Bangaldesh (as a punishment).

Not only is it a horrible idea its completely ridiculous.

Read yourself back; You're suggesting that as a punishment he should play for Bangladesh.

:laugh

It only came out once Yousuf got back, its been going on since at least the Australia tour

Mark added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Read yourself back; You're suggesting that as a punishment he should play for Bangladesh.

:laugh

Which is rich because the Bangladeshis put up more of a fight this summer than the Pakistanis (save for the 3rd Test)

Users who are viewing this thread