Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

cool sigs Shravi!!! :) well done!!!

Shravi! I love your Matty Prior wallpaper! How do you do that brush effect, as if he has been painted? It is excellent!

I made this in 5 minutes but I am quite proud of it. Please post your comments on this sig.

ameobi_sig.jpg

PHP:
[IMG]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/shravan2192/ameobi_sig.jpg[/IMG]

another great one Shravi..... But since u did it in 5 mins, Its very excellent :)

I'm not convinced about that Bell sig. I don't really like the way that there is another picture of Bell in the background. I like the Ameobi sig a lot though; very simple.

Shravi, one small suggestion as i told before,

why dont u try making bg color little lighter so that it suits the picture well.... i.e dark (pictre) & light ( bg) combination really will go well shravi :)

Also Shrav, try to put a border around your work. Believe me, it may seem very simple, but it makes your work look a whole lot better.

I didn't like the Bell sig either. I was just messing around with different tpyes of backgrounds and styles. I didn't spend much time on those sigs. I shall check out your tutorial on borders Evo. I am going to use the Ameobi sig. It's very polished. I don't like complementing my work but I liked that sig. And don't ask why I have a Newcastle player in my sig!

Lovley work again Shrav although one minor niggle. Make the font a different colour as it clashes with the background. Same goes with the ECB logo as well.

Users who are viewing this thread