Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Great Wallpaper!

I like the red font :D

Anyways, your certainly very skilled at graphics :D

You make wallpapers look incredible Shravi. Me and I'm sure many other wallpaper makers really look up to you.

Insppired by evertonfan's simple but effective wallpapers, I tried my hand at it. It turned out, well, ok. Please tell me what you think of it.

800x600
frank_lampard_wallpaper.jpg

1024x768

Attachments

• frank_lampard_wallpaper.jpg
    frank_lampard_wallpaper.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 61
Great wall paper Shravi... well done :)

Keep the comments coming:). I would really appreciate some more comments so I know if these wallpapers are good. I would especially like some comments from evertonfan as it was him who inspired me into making these simmple, yet effective backgrounds from his work.

Steven Gerrard Wallpaper:

800x600
gerrard_wallpaper.jpg

1024x768

Attachments

• gerrard_wallpaper.jpg
    gerrard_wallpaper.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 58
nice work mate keep it up
what ll be the next ???????

Woahhh, me like!

Its very good, both are very good....

Both simple but very effective use of the same brush :D

Thierry Henry-
henry_wallpaper.jpg

henry_wallpaper2.jpg

Zaheer Khan-

zaheer_khan_wallpaper.jpg

Attachments

• zaheer_khan_wallpaper.jpg
    zaheer_khan_wallpaper.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 33
Oh brilliant! Zaheer Khan! At the Hampshire vs Worcestershire game, me and my friend were teasing him as he misfielded. One of the only boundaries we got in that game. ;)

Anyway...Good stuff Shravi. Cool new style. Cool font. Second Hnery one is better than first for obvious reasons.

Karachi Xpress said:
Really graet wallpapers shravi! I dont like the henry wallpaper:(
He plays for Arsenal. What's to like:p? Nah. On a more serious note, I was just messing around with new brushes more than anything in the Henry wallpaper. And I was using pre-cut images. I'll work harder on wallpapers I make in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread