Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

shrav, u did it so fast with perfection! :happy

Bg effects suited Kiwi player well :) Well done and Thanx for the amazing wallpaper!

Reps to u!

surendar said:
Gamer, first of all u wont understand the meaning of question( i.e what i meant) :p becos myself and shrav only know that! :D

1st u said u didn't understand why was the tree behind ...and i said modern art ..so there was no point in saying that i wont understand the meaning of the question ....i u want everyone to understand it ..then post in detail.... or if u dont want anyone to understand it the just PM him dont post then
:p :p :p

btw Shravi ....Vettori's wp looks good

Im not too crazy about the test playing Vettori, but the BG is awesome and i like the font :D

Reps for you!

just a little advice Shravi... i wudnt put too much Motion Blur on the Pic .. just a litlle bit would do to show the traces.. otherwise leave it like the Vettori pic in the BG i meant the smaller one... Just and Advice

gamerkid22 said:
i said modern art

Nice sig Shravi... and amazing wallpaper mate!!! but i dont understand the tree behind

First of all in my reply, i was asking Shravi and not u! So better dont bother as i didnt ask u! :p :D

pinchinator said:
you keep using the same pattern over and over again change the pattern :p

I feel those patterns are attractive n effective--- Typical Shravan's style ;)

hassan said:
just a little advice Shravi... i wudnt put too much Motion Blur on the Pic .. just a litlle bit would do to show the traces.. otherwise leave it like the Vettori pic in the BG i meant the smaller one... Just and Advice
Could you please tell me how else I can render the picture then Hassan? I usually use one of the blur tools then CTRL+SHIFT+F for the effects. Could you please let me in on how you manage to do what you do to the pictures without blurring them?

Ok man... i am doing a little Simple Full Sig Making tutorial Soon and i am sure you can get a little help from that

Mark Gonzalez:
gonzalez_sig.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo:
ronaldo_wallpaper2.jpg

ronaldo_wallpaper.jpg

Shrav, Excellent work on both wall paper n sig!

Its clearly seen that u have put lot of efforts in making the effects suit well in the sig :) and it has cum up well too! Superb work Shrav!

Reps for ur efforts u put for ur amazing work! :clap :clap :clap

Users who are viewing this thread