Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Elano Signature:

elano_signature2.jpg

Excellent :hpraise

well the whole sig is truely awesome... the style is killer... Improvements can be made... well basic stuff liek border... and i would rather have the render a bit bigger as it looks slightly empty on the side and maybe make his face clearer... Text is jus spot on

Hetfield Wallpaper:

v1
hetfieldwallpaper01.jpg

v2
hetfieldwallpaper02.jpg

Personally, I prefer v2 as I didn't quite nail v1 on the head.

Wow, just wow, haven't been here for a while, but the graphics shravi are amazing, visually stunning, very vivid, can't praise the work highly enough, i thought it would be hard to improve from your early stuff but your work is just great

Last edited:
Great wallpaper Shravi! The cutting is bad though. The lightning is great! And I like the line in between the 2 renders in V1! The text looks superb.

Thanks. Okay, whoever comments from now, could you criticise something besides the cutting. I like being criticised on things I don't necessarily spot. I know the cutting is bad because I cut it :p.

Perhaps yeah the cutting is a bit dodgy, and perhaps even blur the outline, don't know just an idea

Are my graphics that bad that they only warrant one (yes, I asked DJ Ager on msn) comment without having to ask on msn :(?

The two render thing going on there Shrav isn't working, one should be more prominent than the other. The colours aren't to my taste either, but thats personal choice more than bad artistic flair.

Overall for the WP, 8/10 :D

Good WP. Nice render IMO. I am not really a fan of that type of wallpaper meaning hettfield. but nevertheless it is still a quaility WP.

awesome wally well done i dont see anything wrong with it 10/10
reps for your hardwork ;)

Very good indeed.:).

Text is good; But, Could be improved a lot.

I understood the style of the wallpaper which you wanted to bring.

I Like' the idea of bringing The Wave-Strips into the wallpaper. But, I don't like the dis-continuation of The Wave-Strips", You could have continued it with low opacity on both, Top And Bottom;

But, That's Your Style, I DoN'T Want to argue on that.:);

Another Point is one; It is that you're setting a lot of Image Apply>Gaussian Blur>2, 4.x,>lighten; Lighten Colour;

This is supposed to be a soft , smooth and wavy Type And style of the wallpapers which doesn't need such kind of End-Blend Effect.

It UN-Necessarily Creates weird and spreads unusual Colours Especially when you're using a white BG.

It's isn't any big problem. You'll improve with time. BTW, KUTGW Mate.;).:D.

Users who are viewing this thread