Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Another Point is one; It is that you're setting a lot of Image Apply>Gaussian Blur>2, 4.x,>lighten; Lighten Colour;

This is supposed to be a soft , smooth and wavy Type And style of the wallpapers which doesn't need such kind of End-Blend Effect.

It UN-Necessarily Creates weird and spreads unusual Colours Especially when you're using a white BG.

It's isn't any big problem. You'll improve with time. BTW, KUTGW Mate.;).:D.

No offense but dude, I didn't do any of that sh*t so I'm going to have to say you have no clue what you're talking about. I did do it in the Elano sig.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No offense but dude, I didn't do any of that sh*t so I'm going to have to say you have no clue what you're talking about. I did do it in the Elano sig.

I wasn't trying to abuse you or do anything offensive to you mate. In Case, If you have not understood the earlier post, Here's a simpler one.

See the render mate, on the face, you'll get to know your faults. The face is bland, Try and erase those un-necessary parts. The lighten trick has worn out these days. So, Better try new ones. Just like the Gerrard one you did earlier. You're a good GFX maker and i was trying to advice you so that you could be more of the experimenting type. Because, your current style has gone repetitive mate.

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I didn't take any offense. I just said I didn't use the lighten effect in this wallpaper.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Fantastic WP Shrav.

I partly agree with KBC about the render, but thats the best piece you've done in ages, so i'm not complaing ;)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Rohit Sharma Wallpaper:

I really like it.

Half the credit goes to the-leggie for his fabulous pre-cuts.

Last edited:

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Really Nice Wallie, Nice, Simple Yet so Effective :clap

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
It's been almost a month since I posted anything.

I'm quite pleased with these but know I could have done better.

Signature:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Both are good, in the Sig though a bit too much going on colour wise infront of the render, I like my renders a bit clearer.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Both are good, in the Sig though a bit too much going on colour wise infront of the render, I like my renders a bit clearer.

I suppose that bit comes down to opinions rather than graphical deficiencies in the signature. Thanks for the quick comments Simon. It's much appreciated.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
The Avatar looks great! Loving it. The siggy is really nice too, although IMO the render would look good if it was clearer.

Users who are viewing this thread