Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Hitterman, I'm terrible at signatures and especially advertising signatures. To boot, I'm having a real tough time at school with tons of work. I'm sorry, but I just can't do it :(.

Thanks for the comments guys. Any more?

Congratsz on 900 posts in this beautiful thread shrav. I hope you will beat the others soon.;).

BTW, A good win in the GMOTM.:D.

I'm just gonna thank you in here for my Martins wallpaper, it's brought us a winning streak ;) It's brilliant, thanks mate :)

I dont understand why there are not on cricinfo, i just had a browse and they kill cricinfo's wallpapers. Im deleting my cricinfo wallpaper bookmark and bookmarking this, fabulous work shravi. i would rep you again if i could

Also an index would be great

Last edited:
I'm quite impressed with this one;

Forgot to post about this.

Good work overall mate. Maybe , In case if you had used better textures, it would have been good. The lighting around dravid is too bright. I know. But, i'm not a big fan of the text. Maybe, a dark background and use of good textures would have enhanced that wallpaper.

nice work, you could be better than this. Just concentrate on lighting.

KIU MATE!.:D.

That was the lighting style I was going for- bright.

I know that the lighting style is the on-going trend, but, turn around with some .PSDs of the lighting style-Based, You'll improve soon......GL!.

Not bad. But, the over effects and fragmentation around the render is real. The lighting on the render is tap not good. If the render requires lighting, Just give it from the bottom of the render and slowly decrease the opacity when you are putting any lighting on the top of the render. Textures aren't the best IMO, In your previous artworks, you have been placing textures excellently. Like the Tiwary one, which is a nice combination of red and BG textures. But, this one is a sort of blue one. And, The colours don't match the textures and the BG.

A basic point;

If the render is not blended nicely, just take a soft brush and brush over the face with the colour of the BG. And experiment with the blend and mostly set to "color" or "Hue" And decrease the Opacity;

Nice work overall mate. The last 6 pages are Worth - while seeing.

I agree with u shrav i really loved ur wallpaper . The render effects are brilliant and the bg looks superb . But 1 thing i didnt like is the text in which u wrote subramanium doesnt look good otherwise my fav wallie . Can i use this wallie as my desktop??

I agree with u shrav i really loved ur wallpaper . The render effects are brilliant and the bg looks superb . But 1 thing i didnt like is the text in which u wrote subramanium doesnt look good otherwise my fav wallie . Can i use this wallie as my desktop??

Sure. I'd be honoured if someone wanted make any of my work their desktop wallpaper.

Man, Badri is looking very flash there, fantastic job. I like the stadium in the background too, and watermark type thing in front of it.

Please guys, do tell me. What do I have to do to get comments? I asked 2 of the 3 people who have commented so far, to do so on MSN.

Users who are viewing this thread