Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Great wallpaper....Love the text...the lightning effects around Badri are awesome! Nice stadium in th bg too. That flower thingy in the bg looks really good.

The cut could be a little better though:p

Overall-9.5/10

Ishant Sharma:

Please comment on everything but the text. I know I screwed the text up.

Ok, this is just getting ridiculous.
:laugh

I like the text. The textures in the bg are too much visible. The render is too bright for the bg. Maybe duplicate the main render and resize it and make it bigger and reduce its opacity.

Overall-8/10

EDIT: I expect comments in my thread:p

:laugh

I like the text. The textures in the bg are too much visible. The render is too bright for the bg. Maybe duplicate the main render and resize it and make it bigger and reduce its opacity.

Overall-8/10

EDIT: I expect comments in my thread:p

Yeah, I couldn't get this wallpaper right. It was really hard using PS7 after all this time using CS2. You may think it makes no difference, but it does.

I like it.

The render effects are amazing but they dont blend into the background as well. But still the background effects are really good too :)

I like the text colour and font but I would move it closer to the body.

KUTGW Shrav :)

I don't expect any comments but I'll give it a shot.

I went for a funky style here.

To be honest, I don't like the wallpaper at certain parts. First, it would have been better without the Taj Mahal...The text is really nice and the logo looks good too...

Overall: 8/10

Well the wallie looks good but some things you can have edited ...Taj Mahal could have been of more less opacity and the copy of the main render of yuvi which is small doesnt look good . Well I am fan of the text overall 8/10

Ishant Sharma:

Please comment on everything but the text. I know I screwed the text up.

I don't like it mate. Love the render but it just doesn't go with the theme or background. Like it's very light and everything else seems dark. it's blue and the BG is brown, ect.

Manoj Tiwary:

Thank you WC, for the splendid cut.

LOVE IT!:happy:happy:happy

Kumble Wallpaper:
kumble_wallpaper3.png

Legendary!

Dude, some of your old stuff really rocks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread