Story [[[[[[[[SIGN UP]]]]]]The Innovative Cricketing Idea- The rebel league in England

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was sitting at my desk in Tesco Administrative department, when I received the call that changed my life.

"Hi, Mr X. Yes, indeed, I would love to make that innovative idea with Alex Loudon and you. Yeah, sure. Oh my God. That will change English cricket forever, as well as changing the world."

And that was when it began. 9 franchises, but two extra super teams comprised of mystery players. 9 sign ups on Planetcricket, 9 new managers trying to take their teams to glory in the newest, most shocking creation: The Planet Cricket Innovative Idea (PCII)

The nine franchises to sign up to become managers for:

Southampton Snakes- DPRA
Portsmouth Polar Bears- gutterman
London Lions- holdenator
Manchester Mancunians- shantanu rooney
Liverpool Scousers- formula1man
University College Dublin Dragons- PaulNixon1
Birmingham Bumblebees- Highlander999
Leicester Leeches- Etho
Sheffield Superstars- thesweepmaster

Draft will take place with pots with players ranked on Limited overs format skill.

Only people with 500+ posts can sign up, as people with less will probably less active, and I want this story to thrive.

This story will also involve The_Don as I actually like him, and he is very helpful with updates.

Me and Don will be running the two mystery teams.

SO SIGN UP!

Last edited:

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
ain't that harsh 500 posts but your decisision is yours but i'm quite active and some members could vouch for me (Maybe)

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Please let me in. I come on PC every day and always go on the story forum. Plus,I have two stories running so will have to update them.

adyhorn added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

The Don has less than 500 posts and is allowed in.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
can't me and adyhorn should have special rights we're always active and the don don't have 500 posts and he still involved

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Agreed with Ayub. If we aren't on for say 2 days when we have to do something,you can take our teams away from us.

Users who are viewing this thread