Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
MATCH CENTER IS NOW LIVE

Few things of note:

share18.png
  • I have given you guys two options on the simulation page (just above the "Innings Commentary" section on the top right hand side of the page)
    • Update player rating on the fly: This is like a shortcut to help you guys to try out different combos of ratings and mentality and see how it affects the outcome. Might prove very helpful during the practice matches and/or determining the correct rating points/mentality of a player.
    • Show debug info: The information shown in this log will primarily be used by me in order to determine if something is not behaving as expected. I might ask you provide this information (when necessary) to fix things on my end. Clicking on it will show you extra information about a player, his mentality or the type of ball bowled. ***
  • It is highly recommended that you play around with the simulation for around 10-12 times before coming to a conclusion. For ex: A bowler not performing well on the first 2 tries inspite of being highly rated. This could just be that it's not his day.
  • I have added textual hints/comments wherever possible and if something is not intuitive or is confusing, please let me know so that I can add more helpful comments on it. The main goal here is to make sure that a user is able to understand what a page / action is supposed to do. In other words, a user shouldn't be wondering what to do next or where to go from here. If you come across such a situation, please bring it to my attention.

*** Two cross swords indicate the batsman is Aggressive, single sword means Moderate and a shield means Defensive batsman. The number in the brackets indicate the batting rating points of the player.
share19.png

*** The text below the over indicator shows the type of ball that was bowled (STOCK, WICKET, GOOD, BAD, NO BALL, WIDE)
share20.png

Get simulating!!![DOUBLEPOST=1510297892][/DOUBLEPOST]Another very important thing to note is that it's possible that the current method of simulating a match is not ideal. I personally haven't used any simulators till date so I just followed my instincts and built it accordingly. If you feel that something needs to be improved upon, do not hesitate to suggest things.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Tempted to use it very soon, but it's Friday, don't have time till 2pm and there's a load shedding in place for 3pm! Hopefully will check it out tonight.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Tempted to use it very soon, but it's Friday, don't have time till 2pm and there's a load shedding in place for 3pm! Hopefully will check it out tonight.
Load shedding in Mumbai? It didn't use to be this case when I lived there. Are things that bad?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Simulated a T20i match between World XI and Pakistan. Ratings were set to normal for both team players and teams around 5.5

Stadium - Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Toss - World XI won and choose to bat
Pitch - Normal
World XI - 105/3 - 20 overs
Pakistan - 100/6 - 20 overs

Surprisingly 3 players scored with 100+ S/R

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
i am creating a squad of India & New Zealand... @asprin one small suggestion, i assume currently overall rating calculate Batting, bowling & fielding rating and gave the avg... it is good for all rounder... but can you adjust the overall rating setup for batsman, keepers (avg of batting & fielding rating only) & bowlers (avg of bowling & fielding rating only) ...

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Load shedding in Mumbai? It didn't use to be this case when I lived there. Are things that bad?
The are decreasing and eliminating the amount of illegal connections, hopefully it won't last more than 3-4 months.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
i simulate 5-6 matches... and i felt the ratio of boundaries in a individual score need to be more... currently if a batsman score a hundred, his total 4's & 6's percentage is 30% to 40%... so it will be looks good if you make it in between 45% to 75%...
during that simulation, i miss the match condition... i suggest you to add match conditions (excellent, normal, poor) along with pitch type...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Brilliantly done @asprin :cheers next step is to convert Simkit as a php plugin for the world to use :yes
You mean an like an API?

@asprin Have you provided any option to share the matches ?
Not yet. But open to suggestions on how that should go about.

i assume currently overall rating calculate Batting, bowling & fielding rating and gave the avg
Yes, that is correct.

but can you adjust the overall rating setup for batsman, keepers (avg of batting & fielding rating only) & bowlers (avg of bowling & fielding rating only)
Good idea. I had that at the back of my mind but forgot to implement it.

currently if a batsman score a hundred, his total 4's & 6's percentage is 30% to 40%
I had increased that. 30-40 seemed liked the right amount to me.

so it will be looks good if you make it in between 45% to 75%
Hmm..I gotta think about this one.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
and also make quality bowler bowl 2 to 4 overs back to back (one day)...
Did I mention this has been implemented? Bowlers bowl 3-over spell each.

A small update:

- Added option to copy commentary text so that it can be pasted anywhere.
- Fixed formatting issues with commentary text too upon pasting.

Example:
Code:
[0.1]    B.Cutting to H.Pandya, 1 run, shortish on middle, flat-batted right back to the bowler, who takes some pace off the ball. It rolls down to long-on.
[0.2]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, 1 run, slower ball, full at middle stump. Driven to sweeper with an open face.
[0.3]    B.Cutting to H.Pandya, no run, muffled appeal for an LBW, the umpire shakes his head.
[0.4]    B.Cutting to H.Pandya, FOUR, short and down the leg side, Pace is your friend. Pace is your enemy. The batsman uses the pace to his advantage and helps it fine on the leg side for another boundary.
[0.5]    B.Cutting to H.Pandya, 2 runs, watches it on and thumps it gracefully past extra cover on the up. Sweeper cleans up.
[0.6]    B.Cutting to H.Pandya, 2 runs, full on off, possibly a slower ball, as the batsman swats it across the line to deep midwicket.

End of 1st over
India A: 10/0 | 10 runs | RR: 10.00 | Projected: 500 runs
Ben Cutting        1-0-10-0

[1.1]    I.Tahir to J.Bumrah, 1 run, full toss at leg stump, tickled straight to short fine.
[1.2]    I.Tahir to H.Pandya, 1 run, good length at leg stump, tucked into the open square leg region off the back foot.
[1.3]    I.Tahir to J.Bumrah, 1 run, full toss at leg stump, tickled straight to short fine.
[1.4]    I.Tahir to H.Pandya, no run, short one on the leg stump. Looks to force it off the back foot, awkwardly. It lands pitch side on the off side off the leading edge.
[1.5]    I.Tahir to H.Pandya, 1 run, slower ball, full at middle stump. Driven to sweeper with an open face.
[1.6]    I.Tahir to J.Bumrah, no run, back of a length, at the pads. Tucked to midwicket who is closes in.

End of 2nd over
India A: 14/0 | 4 runs | RR: 7.00 | Projected: 350 runs
Imran Tahir        1-0-4-0

[2.1]    B.Cutting to H.Pandya, 3 runs, in the air but he's safe. It's a slower ball, climbing on him from a length at off stump. He goes across the line but has to check his shot. Manages to chip it over midwicket.
[2.2]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, 1 run, slower ball, full and wide. Chases it with hard hands. Can only slice it to deep point.
[2.3]    B.Cutting to H.Pandya, 1 run, faster and flatter on off, shovel-pulled away to deep midwicket.
[2.4]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, no run, Dug in short. He backs away to try and slap this behind square on the off side, but the change in pace does him. Beaten.
[2.5]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, no run, good length at middle stump, reverse sweep, straight to point.
[2.6]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, no run, polite inquiry about the runout chance. No says the umpire.

End of 3rd over
India A: 19/0 | 5 runs | RR: 6.33 | Projected: 316 runs
Ben Cutting        2-0-15-0

[3.1]    I.Tahir to J.Bumrah, 1 run, dug short and outside off, another slower ball, swatted to long-on.
[3.2]    I.Tahir to H.Pandya, no run, pushed to point with an open face.
[3.3]    I.Tahir to H.Pandya, no run, really full and wide outside off, the batsman backs away outside leg and flat-bats it back to the bowler.
[3.4]    I.Tahir to H.Pandya, 1 run, full at leg stump, flicked to deep midwicket.
[3.5]    I.Tahir to J.Bumrah, 1 run, full and wide outside off, scythed away through the covers.
[3.6]    I.Tahir to H.Pandya, no run, back of a length, shaped in at middle stump. Defended off the back foot into the leg side. The bounce is still in there.

End of 4th over
India A: 22/0 | 3 runs | RR: 5.50 | Projected: 275 runs
Imran Tahir        2-0-7-0

[4.1]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, no run, pushed through flatter and faster, starts outside leg and raps the front pad. The lbw appeal is shot down.
[4.2]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, no run, good length at middle stump, spins into his mid-riff as he pushes forward.
[4.3]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, no run, narrowly misses the off stump. Good length, in at off stump and just flies through from above as the batsman offers a big gap between bat and pad on his push.
[4.4]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, 1 run, flat dart on off, whipped out to deep midwicket.
[4.5]    B.Cutting to H.Pandya, 3 runs, uses his feet, shorter on middle, punched to long-on. The fielder runs in and fumbles. The result is three.
[4.6]    B.Cutting to J.Bumrah, no run, back of a length in the corridor, defended into the covers.

End of 5th over
India A: 26/0 | 4 runs | RR: 5.20 | Projected: 260 runs
Ben Cutting        3-0-19-0

[5.1]    I.Tahir to H.Pandya, WICKET
[5.2]    I.Tahir to K.Jadhav, no run, another slower one. This one spits off a length outside off. Shoulder of the bat and into the off side as he fends in front.
[5.3]    I.Tahir to K.Jadhav, 3 runs, uses his feet, shorter on middle, punched to long-on. The fielder runs in and fumbles. The result is three.
[5.4]    I.Tahir to J.Bumrah, no run, short and wide, slashes hard at it. It bounces rapidly over the outside edge.
[5.5]    I.Tahir to J.Bumrah, 1 run, full toss at leg stump, tickled straight to short fine.
[5.6]    I.Tahir to K.Jadhav, FOUR, edged and four. Back of a length outside off, wafts at it away from his body and it flies wide of first slip.

End of 6th over
India A: 34/1 | 8 runs | RR: 5.67 | Projected: 283 runs
Imran Tahir        3-0-15-1

[6.1]    M.May to J.Bumrah, no run, good length, spins back in at off stump. Stretches forward and pokes it back. Extra cover dives to his left to field.
[6.2]    M.May to J.Bumrah, no run, strikes him on the pads and he's on the back foot trying to shovel this into the leg side. Loud appeal. It hit him on the knee roll. Not given.
[6.3]    M.May to J.Bumrah, 1 run, really, really full on the leg stump, the batsman squirts an inside edge to square leg.
[6.4]    M.May to K.Jadhav, 2 runs, too full and outside off, the batsman pushes it to the right of sweeper.
[6.5]    M.May to K.Jadhav, 1 run, really, really full on the leg stump, the batsman squirts an inside edge to square leg.
[6.6]    M.May to J.Bumrah, 1 run, slower ball, full and wide. Chases it with hard hands. Can only slice it to deep point.

End of 7th over
India A: 39/1 | 5 runs | RR: 5.57 | Projected: 278 runs
Meilda May        1-0-5-0

[7.1]    M.Morkel to J.Bumrah, 1 run, good length at leg stump, tucked into the open square leg region off the back foot.
[7.2]    M.Morkel to K.Jadhav, no run, back of a length in the corridor, defended into the covers.
[7.3]    M.Morkel to K.Jadhav, 1 run, really, really full on the leg stump, the batsman squirts an inside edge to square leg.
[7.4]    M.Morkel to J.Bumrah, no run, length at middle stump, forward block.
[7.5]    M.Morkel to J.Bumrah, 1 run, slower ball, full and wide. Chases it with hard hands. Can only slice it to deep point.
[7.6]    M.Morkel to K.Jadhav, no run, length at middle stump, forward block.

End of 8th over
India A: 42/1 | 3 runs | RR: 5.25 | Projected: 262 runs
Morne Morkel        1-0-3-0

[8.1]    M.May to J.Bumrah, 1 run, short and wide. Toe-ended cut to sweeper.
[8.2]    M.May to K.Jadhav, 2 runs, a misfield and he's way! A slip was on place for the batsman. This is back of a length and lifting away from outside off. He gets a thick outside edge and backward point lets it through.
[8.3]    M.May to K.Jadhav, 1 run, full at leg stump, flicked to deep midwicket.
[8.4]    M.May to J.Bumrah, no run, full outside off, down the track to drive through the off side. Mistimes it. Straight back at the bowler.
[8.5]    M.May to J.Bumrah, 2 runs, pushed through square leg off the back foot.
[8.6]    M.May to J.Bumrah, 1 run, short and wide. Toe-ended cut to sweeper.

End of 9th over
India A: 49/1 | 7 runs | RR: 5.44 | Projected: 272 runs
Meilda May        2-0-12-0

[9.1]    M.Morkel to J.Bumrah, no run, is that a nick? The bowler appeals, but the keeper remains silent. Not out.
[9.2]    M.Morkel to J.Bumrah, 1 run, slower ball, full at middle stump. Driven to sweeper with an open face.
[9.3]    M.Morkel to K.Jadhav, 1 run, full at leg stump, flicked to deep midwicket.
[9.4]    M.Morkel to J.Bumrah, 1 run, full-toss on off, punched down to long-on. The call from the batsman is for two but have to settle with just one.
[9.4]    M.Morkel to K.Jadhav, WIDE, full, floats down the leg side as the batsman falls over.
[9.5]    M.Morkel to K.Jadhav, 1 run, back of a length at off stump, lifts off after pitching. Takes the thick outside edge but he was playing with soft hands.
[9.6]    M.Morkel to J.Bumrah, WICKET

End of 10th over
India A: 54/2 | 5 runs | RR: 5.40 | Projected: 270 runs
Morne Morkel        2-0-8-1

[10.1]    M.May to K.Jadhav, 2 runs, pushed through square leg off the back foot.
[10.2]    M.May to K.Jadhav, WICKET
[10.3]    M.May to M.Dhoni, 1 run, just short of a good length and outside off, batsman chops it hard to deep point.
[10.4]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, full and wide outside off, scythed away through the covers.
[10.5]    M.May to M.Dhoni, no run, really full and wide outside off, the batsman backs away outside leg and flat-bats it back to the bowler.
[10.6]    M.May to M.Dhoni, no run, polite inquiry about the runout chance. No says the umpire.

End of 11th over
India A: 58/3 | 4 runs | RR: 5.27 | Projected: 263 runs
Meilda May        3-0-16-1

[11.1]    M.Morkel to M.Dhoni, 1 run, makes room early. This is full on middle stump. He slices it to sweeper cover.
[11.2]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, 1 run, middle-stump yorker, dragged to long-on off the toe end.
[11.3]    M.Morkel to M.Dhoni, no run, bending in at the thigh guard. Late to get his bat around and he awkwardly bunts it into the leg side.
[11.4]    M.Morkel to M.Dhoni, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[11.5]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, 1 run, outside edge falls short of slip. Length ball from the corridor. Wafts at it on the up and gets a big edge that lands to the fielder's right.
[11.6]    M.Morkel to M.Dhoni, no run, very full and the exaggerated angle makes things difficult for the batsman, flicked away through midwicket.

End of 12th over
India A: 62/3 | 4 runs | RR: 5.17 | Projected: 258 runs
Morne Morkel        3-0-12-1

[12.1]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, no run, yorker at middle stump. Inside edge, onto pad and straight to mid-on via the bowler's fingertips.
[12.2]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, slower ball, full at middle stump. Driven to sweeper with an open face.
[12.3]    R.Struwig to M.Dhoni, 1 run, yorker just a shade outside off, jammed out through cover-point.
[12.4]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, no run, yorker at middle stump. Inside edge, onto pad and straight to mid-on via the bowler's fingertips.
[12.5]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, makes room early. This is full on middle stump. He slices it to sweeper cover.
[12.6]    R.Struwig to M.Dhoni, 1 run, full and wide outside off, scythed away through the covers.

End of 13th over
India A: 66/3 | 4 runs | RR: 5.08 | Projected: 254 runs
Rudolph Struwig        1-0-4-0

[13.1]    B.Cutting to M.Dhoni, no run, full, whips against the angle, straight to midwicket.
[13.2]    B.Cutting to M.Dhoni, 1 run, flat dart on off, whipped out to deep midwicket.
[13.3]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, no run, bending in at the thigh guard. Late to get his bat around and he awkwardly bunts it into the leg side.
[13.4]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, short and wide. Toe-ended cut to sweeper.
[13.5]    B.Cutting to M.Dhoni, 1 run, just short of a good length and outside off, batsman chops it hard to deep point.
[13.6]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, no run, skidding into leg stump, beats the flick, and raps the pad.

End of 14th over
India A: 69/3 | 3 runs | RR: 4.93 | Projected: 246 runs
Ben Cutting        4-0-22-0

[14.1]    R.Struwig to M.Dhoni, no run, narrowly misses the off stump. Good length, in at off stump and just flies through from above as the batsman offers a big gap between bat and pad on his push.
[14.2]    R.Struwig to M.Dhoni, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.
[14.3]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 2 runs, nicely played. Doesn't lean in too much. This is still rising as he brings the bat down and taps it past extra cover on the front foot.
[14.4]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length, shaped in at middle stump. Defended off the back foot into the leg side. The bounce is still in there.
[14.5]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, no run, strikes him on the pads and he's on the back foot trying to shovel this into the leg side. Loud appeal. It hit him on the knee roll. Not given.
[14.6]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, outside edge falls short of slip. Length ball from the corridor. Wafts at it on the up and gets a big edge that lands to the fielder's right.

End of 15th over
India A: 73/3 | 4 runs | RR: 4.87 | Projected: 243 runs
Rudolph Struwig        2-0-8-0

[15.1]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 2 runs, pushed through square leg off the back foot.
[15.2]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length in the corridor, defended into the covers.
[15.3]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, backs away outside leg, meets a short ball and crisply forces it to the sweeper.
[15.4]    B.Cutting to M.Dhoni, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[15.5]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, backs away outside leg, meets a short ball and crisply forces it to the sweeper.
[15.6]    B.Cutting to M.Dhoni, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.

End of 16th over
India A: 79/3 | 6 runs | RR: 4.94 | Projected: 247 runs
Ben Cutting        5-0-28-0

[16.0]    R.Struwig to M.Dhoni, NOBALL, very big no-ball.
[16.1]    R.Struwig to M.Dhoni, 1 run, full-toss on off, punched down to long-on. The call from the batsman is for two but have to settle with just one.
[16.2]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, good length at leg stump, tucked into the open square leg region off the back foot.
[16.3]    R.Struwig to M.Dhoni, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[16.4]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, back of a length at off stump, lifts off after pitching. Takes the thick outside edge but he was playing with soft hands.
[16.5]    R.Struwig to M.Dhoni, 1 run, slower ball, full at middle stump. Driven to sweeper with an open face.
[16.6]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, back of a length outside off, cut past backward point and to sweeper's right.

End of 17th over
India A: 86/3 | 7 runs | RR: 5.06 | Projected: 252 runs
Rudolph Struwig        3-0-15-0

[17.1]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, full toss at leg stump, tickled straight to short fine.
[17.2]    B.Cutting to M.Dhoni, no run, good length, outside off stump. Switches to a left-handed grip and tries to waft this over backward point. Cops it in the body.
[17.3]    B.Cutting to M.Dhoni, 1 run, slower ball, full and wide. Chases it with hard hands. Can only slice it to deep point.
[17.4]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[17.5]    B.Cutting to M.Dhoni, 1 run, full toss at leg stump, tickled straight to short fine.
[17.6]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, really, really full on off, not a perfect yorker, squeezed down to long-on. There is a mix-up between the batsmen. The throw from the deep, though, hits the striker on his back side.

End of 18th over
India A: 91/3 | 5 runs | RR: 5.06 | Projected: 252 runs
Ben Cutting        6-0-33-0

[18.1]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, no run, lovely line. Good length and angled into the corridor. Late on this forward push as it straightens and zips past the outside edge.
[18.2]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, short and wide. Toe-ended cut to sweeper.
[18.3]    I.Tahir to M.Dhoni, no run, back of a length and outside off, punched on the up to extra cover.
[18.3]    I.Tahir to M.Dhoni, NOBALL, huge gap between the foot and the tram line. Guess the bowler missed his run-up.
[18.4]    I.Tahir to M.Dhoni, WICKET
[18.5]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.
[18.6]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, makes room early. This is full on middle stump. He slices it to sweeper cover.

End of 19th over
India A: 95/4 | 4 runs | RR: 5.00 | Projected: 250 runs
Imran Tahir        4-0-19-2

[19.1]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, the bowler has dropped a return catch! It wasn't an easy chance. The batsman forays down the track, takes it on the full and drives it back to the bowler, sticks out his right hand but the ball does not stick. Not even on the rebound.
[19.2]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length at off stump, pushes too hard as he looks to steal a single in the off side.
[19.3]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, bit of theatrics from the batsman in his stance. But he can't tuck this past midwicket who hares to his right.
[19.4]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, full-toss on off, punched down to long-on. The call from the batsman is for two but have to settle with just one.
[19.5]    M.May to M.Shami, 1 run, backs away outside leg, meets a short ball and crisply forces it to the sweeper.
[19.6]    M.May to L.Rahul, SIX, ohhhhh yesss. Pushed through at leg stump. Down on one knee again. It's so close to him but he gets under and launches it over square leg.

End of 20th over
India A: 103/4 | 8 runs | RR: 5.15 | Projected: 257 runs
Meilda May        4-0-24-1

[20.1]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, 1 run, back of a length in the corridor, pulled off the toe-end to long-on.
[20.2]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, no run, walks across to the off side. Not sure whether to go forward or back. Stuck in between. Awkward poke and he's trapped on the pad. He was outside the line.
[20.3]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, slower ball, full and wide. Chases it with hard hands. Can only slice it to deep point.
[20.4]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, 1 run, makes room early. This is full on middle stump. He slices it to sweeper cover.
[20.5]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 2 runs, punched wide of long-off off the back foot. And there won't be running issues with these two. Back for the second, easily.
[20.6]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, no run, bending in at the thigh guard. Late to get his bat around and he awkwardly bunts it into the leg side.

End of 21st over
India A: 108/4 | 5 runs | RR: 5.14 | Projected: 257 runs
Imran Tahir        5-0-24-2

[21.1]    M.May to M.Shami, no run, lovely line. Good length and angled into the corridor. Late on this forward push as it straightens and zips past the outside edge.
[21.1]    M.May to M.Shami, WIDE, the direction is wrong from the bowler. He spears a back-of-a-length delivery down the leg side. Left alone.
[21.2]    M.May to M.Shami, no run, good length, spins back in at off stump. Stretches forward and pokes it back. Extra cover dives to his left to field.
[21.3]    M.May to M.Shami, 1 run, searches for the yorker, misses his length and offers up a full-toss on off, which is belted ram-rod straight down the ground, so much so it strikes the stumps at the non-striker's end.
[21.4]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length in the corridor, pushed to point off the back foot.
[21.5]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length, shaped in at middle stump. Defended off the back foot into the leg side. The bounce is still in there.
[21.6]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, back of a length outside off, cut past backward point and to sweeper's right.

End of 22nd over
India A: 111/4 | 3 runs | RR: 5.05 | Projected: 252 runs
Meilda May        5-0-27-1

[22.1]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, no run, good length at middle stump, spins into his mid-riff as he pushes forward.
[22.2]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, no run, lovely line. Good length and angled into the corridor. Late on this forward push as it straightens and zips past the outside edge.
[22.3]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, yorker just a shade outside off, jammed out through cover-point.
[22.3]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, WIDE, full, floats down the leg side as the batsman falls over.
[22.4]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, no run, really full and wide outside off, the batsman backs away outside leg and flat-bats it back to the bowler.
[22.5]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, no run, back of a length, at the pads. Tucked to midwicket who is closes in.
[22.6]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, no run, full, whips against the angle, straight to midwicket.

End of 23rd over
India A: 113/4 | 2 runs | RR: 4.91 | Projected: 245 runs
Imran Tahir        6-0-26-2

[23.1]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length, at the pads. Tucked to midwicket who is closes in.
[23.2]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, back of a length at off stump, lifts off after pitching. Takes the thick outside edge but he was playing with soft hands.
[23.3]    M.May to M.Shami, no run, back of a length in the corridor, pushed to point off the back foot.
[23.4]    M.May to M.Shami, 1 run, makes room early. This is full on middle stump. He slices it to sweeper cover.
[23.4]    M.May to L.Rahul, NOBALL, huge gap between the foot and the tram line. Guess the bowler missed his run-up.
[23.5]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, good length at middle stump, tapped wide of mid-on off the back foot.
[23.6]    M.May to M.Shami, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.

End of 24th over
India A: 118/4 | 5 runs | RR: 4.92 | Projected: 246 runs
Meilda May        6-0-32-1

[24.1]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, no run, lovely line. Good length and angled into the corridor. Late on this forward push as it straightens and zips past the outside edge.
[24.2]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, no run, pushed through flatter and faster, starts outside leg and raps the front pad. The lbw appeal is shot down.
[24.3]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, no run, pushed through flatter and faster, starts outside leg and raps the front pad. The lbw appeal is shot down.
[24.4]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, no run, back of a length, at the pads. Tucked to midwicket who is closes in.
[24.5]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, 1 run, back of a length on the pads, skids in quickly. Nudged off the inside edge to short fine, via thigh guard.
[24.6]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, strikes him on the pads and he's on the back foot trying to shovel this into the leg side. Loud appeal. It hit him on the knee roll. Not given.

End of 25th over
India A: 119/4 | 1 runs | RR: 4.76 | Projected: 238 runs
Morne Morkel        4-0-13-1

[25.1]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, no run, full at middle stump, jammed out to midwicket.
[25.1]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, WIDE, wide of the crease and floated very wide outside off, well past the guideline, off-side wide.
[25.2]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, 1 run, makes room early. This is full on middle stump. He slices it to sweeper cover.
[25.3]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, no run, skidding into leg stump, beats the flick, and raps the pad.
[25.4]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, flat dart on off, whipped out to deep midwicket.
[25.5]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, no run, really full and wide outside off, the batsman backs away outside leg and flat-bats it back to the bowler.
[25.6]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.

End of 26th over
India A: 123/4 | 4 runs | RR: 4.73 | Projected: 236 runs
Rudolph Struwig        4-0-19-0

[26.1]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, 1 run, slower ball, full and wide. Chases it with hard hands. Can only slice it to deep point.
[26.2]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, narrowly misses the off stump. Good length, in at off stump and just flies through from above as the batsman offers a big gap between bat and pad on his push.
[26.3]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length, shaped in at middle stump. Defended off the back foot into the leg side. The bounce is still in there.
[26.4]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, 1 run, flat dart on off, whipped out to deep midwicket.
[26.5]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, no run, didn't pick it. On the back foot to this length ball at off stump.
[26.6]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, 1 run, searches for the yorker, misses his length and offers up a full-toss on off, which is belted ram-rod straight down the ground, so much so it strikes the stumps at the non-striker's end.

End of 27th over
India A: 126/4 | 3 runs | RR: 4.67 | Projected: 233 runs
Morne Morkel        5-0-16-1

[27.1]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, 1 run, back of a length on the pads, skids in quickly. Nudged off the inside edge to short fine, via thigh guard.
[27.2]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, backs away outside leg, meets a short ball and crisply forces it to the sweeper.
[27.3]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, no run, back of a length in the corridor, pushed to point off the back foot.
[27.4]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, no run, another slower one. This one spits off a length outside off. Shoulder of the bat and into the off side as he fends in front.
[27.5]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, 1 run, really, really full on off, not a perfect yorker, squeezed down to long-on. There is a mix-up between the batsmen. The throw from the deep, though, hits the striker on his back side.
[27.6]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, yorker just a shade outside off, jammed out through cover-point.

End of 28th over
India A: 130/4 | 4 runs | RR: 4.64 | Projected: 231 runs
Rudolph Struwig        5-0-23-0

[28.1]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, length at middle stump, forward block.
[28.2]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length, at the pads. Tucked to midwicket who is closes in.
[28.3]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length in the corridor, defended into the covers.
[28.4]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, 1 run, good length at leg stump, tucked into the open square leg region off the back foot.
[28.5]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, no run, short one on the leg stump. Looks to force it off the back foot, awkwardly. It lands pitch side on the off side off the leading edge.
[28.6]    M.Morkel to M.Shami, no run, good length at off stump. Deflected off the inside half of the bat as he pushes forward at this.

End of 29th over
India A: 131/4 | 1 runs | RR: 4.52 | Projected: 225 runs
Morne Morkel        6-0-17-1

[29.1]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 2 runs, punched wide of long-off off the back foot. And there won't be running issues with these two. Back for the second, easily.
[29.2]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, really, really full on off, not a perfect yorker, squeezed down to long-on. There is a mix-up between the batsmen. The throw from the deep, though, hits the striker on his back side.
[29.3]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, 1 run, backs away outside leg, meets a short ball and crisply forces it to the sweeper.
[29.4]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, 1 run, flat dart on off, whipped out to deep midwicket.
[29.4]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, NOBALL, very marginal, tough call.
[29.5]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, no run, length at middle stump, forward block.
[29.6]    R.Struwig to M.Shami, 1 run, shortish on middle, flat-batted right back to the bowler, who takes some pace off the ball. It rolls down to long-on.

End of 30th over
India A: 138/4 | 7 runs | RR: 4.60 | Projected: 229 runs
Rudolph Struwig        6-0-30-0

[30.1]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, no run, good length at middle stump, reverse sweep, straight to point.
[30.2]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, 1 run, full-toss on off, punched down to long-on. The call from the batsman is for two but have to settle with just one.
[30.3]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, backs away outside leg, meets a short ball and crisply forces it to the sweeper.
[30.4]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, 1 run, slower ball, full and wide. Chases it with hard hands. Can only slice it to deep point.
[30.4]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, NOBALL, 50-50 on the line but the umpire sides with the batting side.
[30.5]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, faster and flatter on off, shovel-pulled away to deep midwicket.
[30.6]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, 1 run, back of a length outside off, cut past backward point and to sweeper's right.

End of 31st over
India A: 144/4 | 6 runs | RR: 4.65 | Projected: 232 runs
Ben Cutting        7-0-39-0

[31.1]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, no run, length at middle stump, forward block.
[31.2]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, 1 run, full-toss on off, punched down to long-on. The call from the batsman is for two but have to settle with just one.
[31.3]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, no run, the bowler has dropped a return catch! It wasn't an easy chance. The batsman forays down the track, takes it on the full and drives it back to the bowler, sticks out his right hand but the ball does not stick. Not even on the rebound.
[31.4]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, backs away outside leg, meets a short ball and crisply forces it to the sweeper.
[31.5]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, no run, didn't pick it. On the back foot to this length ball at off stump.
[31.6]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.

End of 32nd over
India A: 147/4 | 3 runs | RR: 4.59 | Projected: 229 runs
Imran Tahir        7-0-29-2

[32.1]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, no run, back of a length in the corridor, pushed to point off the back foot.
[32.2]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, 1 run, full toss at leg stump, tickled straight to short fine.
[32.3]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, back of a length in the corridor, pulled off the toe-end to long-on.
[32.4]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, no run, back of a length in the corridor, defended into the covers.
[32.5]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, 1 run, back of a length outside off, cut past backward point and to sweeper's right.
[32.6]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, no run, struck on the pads and they all go up. The umpire says no.

End of 33rd over
India A: 150/4 | 3 runs | RR: 4.55 | Projected: 227 runs
Ben Cutting        8-0-42-0

[33.1]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, slower ball, full at middle stump. Driven to sweeper with an open face.
[33.2]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, 1 run, faster and flatter on off, shovel-pulled away to deep midwicket.
[33.3]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, SIX, the batsman clears his front leg and clatters it into the sightscreen. Lofted straight down the ground.
[33.4]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, searches for the yorker, misses his length and offers up a full-toss on off, which is belted ram-rod straight down the ground, so much so it strikes the stumps at the non-striker's end.
[33.5]    I.Tahir to M.Shami, 1 run, full and straight on middle, drilled down to long-off.
[33.6]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, outside edge falls short of slip. Length ball from the corridor. Wafts at it on the up and gets a big edge that lands to the fielder's right.

End of 34th over
India A: 161/4 | 11 runs | RR: 4.74 | Projected: 237 runs
Imran Tahir        8-0-40-2

[34.1]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, good length at middle stump, tapped wide of mid-on off the back foot.
[34.2]    B.Cutting to M.Shami, WICKET
[34.3]    B.Cutting to R.Ashwin, 1 run, good length at middle stump, tapped wide of mid-on off the back foot.
[34.4]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, no run, the bowler has dropped a return catch! It wasn't an easy chance. The batsman forays down the track, takes it on the full and drives it back to the bowler, sticks out his right hand but the ball does not stick. Not even on the rebound.
[34.5]    B.Cutting to L.Rahul, 1 run, just short of a good length and outside off, batsman chops it hard to deep point.
[34.6]    B.Cutting to R.Ashwin, no run, back of a length, shaped in at middle stump. Defended off the back foot into the leg side. The bounce is still in there.

End of 35th over
India A: 164/5 | 3 runs | RR: 4.69 | Projected: 234 runs
Ben Cutting        9-0-45-1

[35.1]    I.Tahir to L.Rahul, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[35.1]    I.Tahir to R.Ashwin, NOBALL, very marginal, tough call.
[35.2]    I.Tahir to R.Ashwin, WICKET
[35.3]    I.Tahir to R.Jadeja, WICKET
[35.4]    I.Tahir to R.Sharma, no run, the bowler has dropped a return catch! It wasn't an easy chance. The batsman forays down the track, takes it on the full and drives it back to the bowler, sticks out his right hand but the ball does not stick. Not even on the rebound.
[35.5]    I.Tahir to R.Sharma, no run, back of a length and outside off, punched on the up to extra cover.
[35.6]    I.Tahir to R.Sharma, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.

End of 36th over
India A: 167/7 | 3 runs | RR: 4.64 | Projected: 231 runs
Imran Tahir        9-0-43-4

[36.0]    M.May to R.Sharma, WIDE, the direction is wrong from the bowler. He spears a back-of-a-length delivery down the leg side. Left alone.
[36.1]    M.May to R.Sharma, 2 runs, back of a length into the pads. Whipped uppishly to deep square's left.
[36.2]    M.May to R.Sharma, no run, short and wide, slashes hard at it. It bounces rapidly over the outside edge.
[36.3]    M.May to R.Sharma, no run, back of a length in the corridor, defended into the covers.
[36.4]    M.May to R.Sharma, no run, full at middle stump, jammed out to midwicket.
[36.5]    M.May to R.Sharma, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.
[36.6]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, slower ball, full outside off stump. Looks to clatter it through the off side but he's forced to check his drive.

End of 37th over
India A: 171/7 | 4 runs | RR: 4.62 | Projected: 231 runs
Meilda May        7-0-36-1

[37.1]    M.Morkel to R.Sharma, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.
[37.2]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, Dug in short. He backs away to try and slap this behind square on the off side, but the change in pace does him. Beaten.
[37.3]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, Dug in short. He backs away to try and slap this behind square on the off side, but the change in pace does him. Beaten.
[37.4]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, the bowler has dropped a return catch! It wasn't an easy chance. The batsman forays down the track, takes it on the full and drives it back to the bowler, sticks out his right hand but the ball does not stick. Not even on the rebound.
[37.5]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, polite inquiry about the runout chance. No says the umpire.
[37.6]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, 1 run, good length at middle stump, tapped wide of mid-on off the back foot.

End of 38th over
India A: 173/7 | 2 runs | RR: 4.55 | Projected: 227 runs
Morne Morkel        7-0-19-1

[38.1]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, makes room early. This is full on middle stump. He slices it to sweeper cover.
[38.2]    M.May to R.Sharma, FOUR, anticipates the back-of-the-hand slower ball outside off, shuffles across off, takes a length ball from the stumps, and laps it away fine of the man in the deep.
[38.3]    M.May to R.Sharma, 1 run, really, really full on off, not a perfect yorker, squeezed down to long-on. There is a mix-up between the batsmen. The throw from the deep, though, hits the striker on his back side.
[38.4]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, really, really full on off, not a perfect yorker, squeezed down to long-on. There is a mix-up between the batsmen. The throw from the deep, though, hits the striker on his back side.
[38.5]    M.May to R.Sharma, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[38.5]    M.May to L.Rahul, WIDE, full, floats down the leg side as the batsman falls over.
[38.6]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, back of a length on the pads, skids in quickly. Nudged off the inside edge to short fine, via thigh guard.

End of 39th over
India A: 183/7 | 10 runs | RR: 4.69 | Projected: 234 runs
Meilda May        8-0-46-1

[39.1]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length, shaped in at middle stump. Defended off the back foot into the leg side. The bounce is still in there.
[39.2]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length, shaped in at middle stump. Defended off the back foot into the leg side. The bounce is still in there.
[39.3]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, is that a nick? The bowler appeals, but the keeper remains silent. Not out.
[39.4]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, back of a length in the corridor, defended into the covers.
[39.5]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[39.6]    M.Morkel to R.Sharma, no run, length at middle stump, forward block.

End of 40th over
India A: 184/7 | 1 runs | RR: 4.60 | Projected: 229 runs
Morne Morkel        8-0-20-1

[40.1]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, good length at off stump. Deflected off the inside half of the bat as he pushes forward at this.
[40.2]    M.May to L.Rahul, no run, strikes him on the pads and he's on the back foot trying to shovel this into the leg side. Loud appeal. It hit him on the knee roll. Not given.
[40.3]    M.May to L.Rahul, 2 runs, outside off, slashes and sends a thick outside edge past slip.
[40.3]    M.May to L.Rahul, WIDE, good length, sliding down leg side and past his attempted flick.
[40.4]    M.May to L.Rahul, 1 run, dug short and outside off, another slower ball, swatted to long-on.
[40.5]    M.May to R.Sharma, 1 run, flat dart on off, whipped out to deep midwicket.
[40.6]    M.May to L.Rahul, 2 runs, a misfield and he's way! A slip was on place for the batsman. This is back of a length and lifting away from outside off. He gets a thick outside edge and backward point lets it through.

End of 41st over
India A: 191/7 | 7 runs | RR: 4.66 | Projected: 233 runs
Meilda May        9-0-53-1

[41.1]    M.Morkel to R.Sharma, 1 run, full toss at leg stump, tickled straight to short fine.
[41.2]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, length at middle stump, forward block.
[41.3]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, length at middle stump, forward block.
[41.4]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, no run, good length at leg stump, tucked into the open square leg region off the back foot.
[41.5]    M.Morkel to L.Rahul, 1 run, nails a yorker on middle, squirted away to short fine leg.
[41.6]    M.Morkel to R.Sharma, no run, polite inquiry about the runout chance. No says the umpire.

End of 42nd over
India A: 193/7 | 2 runs | RR: 4.60 | Projected: 229 runs
Morne Morkel        9-0-22-1

[42.1]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, no run, struck on the pads and they all go up. The umpire says no.
[42.2]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, no run, full outside off, down the track to drive through the off side. Mistimes it. Straight back at the bowler.
[42.3]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, no run, slower ball, full outside off stump. Looks to clatter it through the off side but he's forced to check his drive.
[42.4]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[42.5]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, FOUR, this is overpitched on off stump. His front leg's out of the way but the bat comes down nice and straight. Punched past mid-off.
[42.6]    R.Struwig to L.Rahul, WICKET

End of 43rd over
India A: 198/8 | 5 runs | RR: 4.60 | Projected: 229 runs
Rudolph Struwig        7-0-35-1

[43.1]    B.Cutting to R.Sharma, 1 run, full at leg stump, flicked to deep midwicket.
[43.1]    B.Cutting to S.Dhawan, NOBALL, 50-50 on the line but the umpire sides with the batting side.
[43.2]    B.Cutting to S.Dhawan, 1 run, back of a length outside off, cut past backward point and to sweeper's right.
[43.3]    B.Cutting to R.Sharma, 1 run, full and straight on middle, drilled down to long-off.
[43.4]    B.Cutting to S.Dhawan, 1 run, full at leg stump, flicked to deep midwicket.
[43.5]    B.Cutting to R.Sharma, 2 runs, full on the pads, whipped away wide of deep midwicket. The batsman hustles back for the second.
[43.6]    B.Cutting to R.Sharma, 3 runs, shot. But superbly fielded. This was coming in at middle stump, handsomely pushed past the non-striker. It's running away to the long-on boundary but the fielder has hared across from mid-off. Puts in a huge dive to pull it back.

End of 44th over
India A: 208/8 | 10 runs | RR: 4.73 | Projected: 236 runs
Ben Cutting        10-0-55-1

[44.1]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, 2 runs, full at leg stump, flicked to fine leg's left.
[44.2]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, 1 run, makes room early. This is full on middle stump. He slices it to sweeper cover.
[44.3]    R.Struwig to S.Dhawan, 1 run, middle-stump yorker, dragged to long-on off the toe end.
[44.4]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, no run, good length at leg stump, tucked into the open square leg region off the back foot.
[44.5]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, 1 run, good length at leg stump, tucked into the open square leg region off the back foot.
[44.6]    R.Struwig to S.Dhawan, 1 run, good length at middle stump, tapped wide of mid-on off the back foot.

End of 45th over
India A: 214/8 | 6 runs | RR: 4.76 | Projected: 238 runs
Rudolph Struwig        8-0-41-1

[45.1]    I.Tahir to S.Dhawan, 1 run, just short of a good length and outside off, batsman chops it hard to deep point.
[45.2]    I.Tahir to R.Sharma, 1 run, good length at middle stump, tapped wide of mid-on off the back foot.
[45.3]    I.Tahir to S.Dhawan, no run, back of a length at off stump, pushes too hard as he looks to steal a single in the off side.
[45.4]    I.Tahir to S.Dhawan, 1 run, short and wide. Toe-ended cut to sweeper.
[45.5]    I.Tahir to R.Sharma, FOUR, short and down the leg side, Pace is your friend. Pace is your enemy. The batsman uses the pace to his advantage and helps it fine on the leg side for another boundary.
[45.6]    I.Tahir to R.Sharma, FOUR, anticipates the back-of-the-hand slower ball outside off, shuffles across off, takes a length ball from the stumps, and laps it away fine of the man in the deep.

End of 46th over
India A: 225/8 | 11 runs | RR: 4.89 | Projected: 244 runs
Imran Tahir        10-0-54-4

[46.1]    R.Struwig to S.Dhawan, 1 run, really, really full on the leg stump, the batsman squirts an inside edge to square leg.
[46.2]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, 2 runs, angled in, but the line is too straight, allowing the batsman to tuck it away to the right of midwicket.
[46.3]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, no run, polite inquiry about the runout chance. No says the umpire.
[46.4]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, 3 runs, uses his feet, shorter on middle, punched to long-on. The fielder runs in and fumbles. The result is three.
[46.5]    R.Struwig to S.Dhawan, 2 runs, angled in, but the line is too straight, allowing the batsman to tuck it away to the right of midwicket.
[46.6]    R.Struwig to S.Dhawan, 1 run, full toss at leg stump, tickled straight to short fine.

End of 47th over
India A: 234/8 | 9 runs | RR: 4.98 | Projected: 249 runs
Rudolph Struwig        9-0-50-1

[47.1]    M.May to S.Dhawan, 2 runs, angled in, but the line is too straight, allowing the batsman to tuck it away to the right of midwicket.
[47.2]    M.May to S.Dhawan, 1 run, just short of a good length and outside off, batsman chops it hard to deep point.
[47.3]    M.May to R.Sharma, no run, narrowly misses the off stump. Good length, in at off stump and just flies through from above as the batsman offers a big gap between bat and pad on his push.
[47.4]    M.May to R.Sharma, 1 run, flat dart on off, whipped out to deep midwicket.
[47.5]    M.May to S.Dhawan, 1 run, shortish on middle, flat-batted right back to the bowler, who takes some pace off the ball. It rolls down to long-on.
[47.6]    M.May to R.Sharma, no run, lovely line. Good length and angled into the corridor. Late on this forward push as it straightens and zips past the outside edge.

End of 48th over
India A: 239/8 | 5 runs | RR: 4.98 | Projected: 249 runs
Meilda May        10-0-58-1

[48.1]    M.Morkel to S.Dhawan, WICKET
[48.2]    M.Morkel to V.Kohli, no run, struck on the pads and they all go up. The umpire says no.
[48.3]    M.Morkel to V.Kohli, 1 run, back of a length in the corridor, pulled off the toe-end to long-on.
[48.4]    M.Morkel to R.Sharma, 1 run, searches for the yorker, misses his length and offers up a full-toss on off, which is belted ram-rod straight down the ground, so much so it strikes the stumps at the non-striker's end.
[48.5]    M.Morkel to V.Kohli, 1 run, slower ball, short at middle stump. Looks to parry it past short fine but he's got a leading edge that lands in front of the fielder. He's too keen on the run out and is shaping to throw before gathering it. Fumbles and lets them through.
[48.6]    M.Morkel to R.Sharma, 1 run, full at leg stump, flicked to deep midwicket.

End of 49th over
India A: 243/9 | 4 runs | RR: 4.96 | Projected: 248 runs
Morne Morkel        10-0-26-2

[49.1]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, 1 run, back of a length at off stump, lifts off after pitching. Takes the thick outside edge but he was playing with soft hands.
[49.2]    R.Struwig to V.Kohli, SIX, uff! This is what they pay him for. Full one on leg stump. Slightly flat but he's down quickly. On one knee. Lifts it cleanly over the square leg boundary.
[49.3]    R.Struwig to V.Kohli, 2 runs, good length - and not a half-volley - outside off, the batsman presses forward, drives on the up, and finds the gap at the covers.
[49.4]    R.Struwig to V.Kohli, 3 runs, uses his feet, shorter on middle, punched to long-on. The fielder runs in and fumbles. The result is three.
[49.5]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, no run, good length, spins back in at off stump. Stretches forward and pokes it back. Extra cover dives to his left to field.
[49.6]    R.Struwig to R.Sharma, FOUR, back of a length and outside off, the batsman clears his front leg and clobbers it straight of mid-on who was inside the circle.

End of 50th over
India A: 259/9 | 16 runs | RR: 5.18 | Projected: 259 runs
Rudolph Struwig        10-0-66-1

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
You're referring to weather here? i.e. perhaps a chance of rain?
Not exactly (chance of rain will be awesome, but not necessary at the moment)...
Like if I choose a dusty pitch and excellent condition, than teams had a chance to score big in that match and struggle little against bowlers (spinners)... but if I select dusty pitch and poor condition, than teams struggle a lot against spinners and gets all-out really quickly or they can't able to score a big totals...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Like if I choose a dusty pitch and excellent condition, than teams had a chance to score big in that match and struggle little against bowlers (spinners)... but if I select dusty pitch and poor condition, than teams struggle a lot against spinners and gets all-out really quickly or they can't able to score a big totals...
Can't promise it right away but I'll see what can be done about it. It will definitely add a lot of dept if I'm able to achieve it.

Users who are viewing this thread