Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Average

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I might buy this one, moves seem really limited though, and what happened to 2 specials?

Anyway in zavi.co.uk aka Virgin Megastore they had some with stickers of £25 and some with £20 and I believe in retail you have to sell the product for the price it says on the sticker no matter if it says £30 or £25 in the database...?

That is spot on amigo! I've often seen a product ?5/?10 cheaper sitting right next to a copy of the same product but the store have to sell at the sticker price, it's their mistake and their problem! I once bought four choccy donuts and was only charged for one!!!

Just got it a few hours ago, whats up with the season mode?

Some rubbish 24/7 crap I'd prefer the real life story seeing as I havn't watched WWE for ages it would fill me in....

I can't unlock some of the things, yet i have completed pretty much everything in the same. Strange.

I can't unlock some of the things, yet i have completed pretty much everything in the same. Strange.

I had the same problem, do all the challenges you can do, then make a belt and do the John Cena custom belt challenge, I did that and everything unlocked...so I didn't have to do all the other HoF matches, weird.

I had the same problem, do all the challenges you can do, then make a belt and do the John Cena custom belt challenge, I did that and everything unlocked...so I didn't have to do all the other HoF matches, weird.

John Cena custom belt challenge?

I've made a belt, the hardcore championship, but haven't come across the belt challenge.

Have you unlock vince and Stone Cold etc?

John Cena custom belt challenge?

I've made a belt, the hardcore championship, but haven't come across the belt challenge.

Have you unlock vince and Stone Cold etc?

Unlocked it all except vince, I think for him you have to defend a title or win a title at WrestleMania, on 24/7.

The belt challenge is when you make a blet like you said hardcore belt then just keep defending it in ECW Extreme Matches (they get high points in that match) and then after the defence it shows your........bah you know what I mean!

;)

Yeh. But what is the custom belt thing?

That's for the Hall of Fame thing. You have to create a custom belt and then play matches for that title. You then earn prestige points for your title and then once you have the maximum points, all what Punk said happens.

Ahh ok. Fair enough. It's strange though, there doesn;t seem to be a definitive champion, it can be anyone.

Oh ok cool. Does the opponent have any advantages. E.g more points for Undertaker vs. Batista and less for Khali vs. Jeff Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread