Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Average

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
God, don't these guys even watch Hell in a Cell? There are more weapons under the ring in that mode than in any other type of match! I just don't get why they don't have weapons under the ring in Cell matches.

That's yet another reason why this game would be great on PC. Someone would mod it so that Hell in a Cell was packed with weapons! Not to mention unlimited rosters and so on!

Yes, but i can have all the superstars on the WWE roster and TNA roster if i really want. I could have it all. On PS3 that is.

It is. It's very good. One of the best games i've played on PS3. The TNA games is gonna be really good.

That is the question. Will TNA iMPACT be better than SvR2008? I think it will. Can't wait to play an Ultimate X match.

I am looking forward to it, even though i haven't seen much of TNA. Playing as AJ Styles is going to rock so much though.

What TNA?

Really? that must signal that playstation(sony) are fasing out the production of ps2 games and accessories then. Because TNA is going to be a big game for sure.

I'm going to pick up Smackdown v Raw 2008 at HMV this week, they're doing a one week offer, ?22.99 (or thereabouts) for the PS2 version.

I didn't really like this game on the PS3 Thb
the best one is still "Here cames the pain"
But On Xbox 360 is pretty cool because you can put your own music in it.

What TNA?

Really? that must signal that playstation(sony) are fasing out the production of ps2 games and accessories then. Because TNA is going to be a big game for sure.

It's not a bad thing for the gaming industry though. The sooner the PS2 is faded out compeltely, the more time the developers can spend developing top titles for the next gen titles. We've seen too many crap games being made thanks to them just upscaling the PS2 versions of games to make the graphics nice. TNA wont be that big, might not even be released here i dont reckon. Well i doubt you'll see adverts for it anyway. It will probably be crap aswell, Midway are pretty useless when it comes to developing games.

It will be released here.

I agree with you about it being a good thing that they fase out PS2.

got to say i hate the tv show :( , but i love the games their just awesome and all the gameplay modes and moves , excellent. :)

What do you make of the new grapple systems?

I've played the game a bit and so far, I'm finding the control system a bit confusing. I've read several negative reviews for the game, including the PS2 version. How many here have the PS2 version? I haven't got last year's game, the last one I bought was 2006. This was meant to be my nephew's Xmas present and I always check games I buy for him in case they're no good, I don't want him to be disappointed. I'm seriously thinking of taking the game back. I can't really play it extensively as it is supposed to be my nephew's present, so it's not a case of playing it a while to see if it 'grows' on me.

What do the PS2 users here think of the game?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread