Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Average

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I have the PS2 version and I feel that the game is awesome and way better than the earlier versions, although I don't like the annoying reversals which have been in all games of Smackdown vs Raw. Once again, the season is also the same. Like the same thing happens for all superstars. Atleast thats what happens for me so far. I used Jeff Hardy and now HBK and so far the season is same for both.

What happened to the good ol' days of being able to carry a match in the ring to outside as in Just Bring It?

I rinsed out Smackdown 2 I used to love doing exibition tittle matches!

Whats this new one like then? I've just lost track of wrestling for a few years now is it any good? Tittle matches on exibition?

Is Triple H in it lol?

I rinsed out Smackdown 2 I used to love doing exibition tittle matches!

Whats this new one like then? I've just lost track of wrestling for a few years now is it any good? Tittle matches on exibition?

Is Triple H in it lol?
U can play title matches in exhibition and Triple H is also in it.

I have the PS2 version and I feel that the game is awesome and way better than the earlier versions, although I don't like the annoying reversals which have been in all games of Smackdown vs Raw. Once again, the season is also the same. Like the same thing happens for all superstars. Atleast thats what happens for me so far. I used Jeff Hardy and now HBK and so far the season is same for both.

I find it way too easy to reverse moves, on Normal difficulty I could reverse every single move! Please tell me this is not the case on the higher difficulty levels!

I find it way too easy to reverse moves, on Normal difficulty I could reverse every single move! Please tell me this is not the case on the higher difficulty levels!
I havent tried the harder levels. I am also playing at Normal now. Maybe try messing around with the A.I. settings in the options menu.

Does that affect how easily the player can reverse though, because therein lies the problem...

Users who are viewing this thread