Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Average

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
i agree we do funnly enough jaz you were owning me at games like SVR06 and Fifa 07 when i never played on them in my life just wait til we play halo 3 toghether

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008

The latest in the series of highly addictive WWE wrestling games is set to be released on 11 Nov. I will preorder the game, and cannot wait for it. Here is some info on the game.

Superstars:
Batista, Edge, John Cena, Kane, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Triple H and The Undertaker. Snitsky and Carlito. Mr. Kennedy, Bobby Lashley, Gregory Helms, Johnny Nitro and Finlay. Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, King Booker, Mark Henry, Umaga William Regal and The Great Khali. CM Punk, Elijah Burke, JTG, Kenny Dykstra, Marcus Cor Von, Montel Vontavious Porter, The Sandman and Shad.

Legends:
Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Rick Rude, Roddy Piper, Steve Austin and The Rock. Eddie Guerrero, Jim Neidhart and Sgt. Slaughter. Sabu, Terry Funk and Tommy Dreamer.

Divas:
Candice Michelle, Melina, Torrie Wilson and Mickie James. Ashley and Kelly Kelly. Michelle McCool.

well it got a poor rating from IGN
Xbox 360 - 7.8
PS3 - 7.5 (because of online which I don't really care about)
WII - 7.5
Nintendo DS - 7.0
PS2 - 6.8
PSP - 6.5

But Xbox 360 and PS3 are the same.
but they say that PS3 graphic are abit better

Last edited:
I preordered it on PS3 yesterday. Should get it by Thursday or Friday.

It's gonna be great. It will be good to see if the TNA game is any good either.

I preordered it on PS3 yesterday. Should get it by Thursday or Friday.

Great, I just checked out the release date on GAME and the release date is on the 9th when I thought it was on the 15th so I'll get it on Friday which is fantastic. :)

Interesting that there is a high flyer special edition for the 360 but since I have a PS3, I'll just get it for that.

well I not sure If I will buy it ..
I will wait for a review and if its good then I will buy it

Its out on PS2 now. Might "get" it if the reviews are half decent. I love my WWE games.

Users who are viewing this thread