Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Average

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
They are not happy with him over the drugs charge thats why...im surprised about Sabu too.

I wouldn't call Kenny Dykstra awesome and if you check he is on the roster.

To think he's there and the Boogeyman has been omitted.

Bump.

As usual I will be getting this, dunno what console yet though as I have nearly bought every wrestling game(including the Smackdown! series) and enjoy them loads. Loads of features this year and next gen owners will have a cracking time.

Just played the xbox 360 demo of the game and i can tell you now this is going to be a rubbish game. I'm definatly not getting it btw if anybody has a xbox 360 and has Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 can you add me to your friends list. Because i need your help to do this acheivement when you get 20 wins in a row.

Cheers

Alex

well it look like I won't be buying this game because Xbox 360 got all the best things like Custom music.
and PS3 version got first person mode...which sucks:rolleyes:

Haven't bought one, although might ask for loads of money for bday and christmas(christmas is 2 weeks after bday) and might get xbox 360 or ps3, whatever is cheaper at that time.;)

Sony have released a PS3 for under ?300 but I don't believe it plays PS2 games.

James get a 360 and then xbox LIVE so i can thrash you at lots of games!

:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

I think I have actually wet myself laughing. Oh my god, this is going in my signature. Pure classic. So funny Alex. Oh and btw Alex remember a certain time on my PS2, Wales(e) v whoever you were on 2 player and I scored from the halfway line with Ryan Giggs in the 120th minute and beat you every game then? Also remember who has been watching wrestling for much longer and knows much much more and also I kick your ass at anything. Remember your sleepover for your birthday last year? I owned you and Lewis and wrestling(We really need another sleepover)

End of Rant and Life Story.

Edit: @ Manee http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/719721/-/Product.html?source=677&Cur=257

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread