Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

er mse is anti-virus software...

----------

Having said that, Avast is generally considered the best free software

:thumbs
The free version of it is just superb. After I bought a online copy of it and after installing it, I found it the best antivirus ever I used. I have strongest online virus protection and it detect any kinda virus and just remove it. Speed of my laptop is just high now days. :cheers Using it since 3/4 months. Nice antivirus. fearsome tweak up NPAV and QH. :rolleyes

----------

This one is also too useful and good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always prefer Avast. It is the best free antivirus. Using only antivirus is not enough... You should also use some malware, adware removal tools.

So the best option for me is -

Avast + MalwareBytes + SUPERAntiSpyware + CCleaner

Okay thanks a ton guys. :cheers

No No No !

Last edited:
I dont face this problem while playing any game except for Fifa and Pes

Up Arrow+Left Arrow+2 more keys (i can use 4 keys at a time)
Down Arrow+Left Arrow+2 more keys (i can use 4 keys at a time)
Up Arrow+Right Arrow+1 more key (i can use 3 keys at a time)
Down Arrow+Right Arrow+0 key (i can use 2 keys at a time)

It has made my life difficult as i am missing very easy chances

Up Arrow+Right Arrow+1 more key (i can use 3 keys at a time)
Down Arrow+Right Arrow+0 key (i can use 2 keys at a time) any one know how to fix these two ??

Its called Keyboard Ghosting. You need to solder and stuffs, for simple means buy a keyboard which does not have keyboard ghosting and connect it and use it as an external keyboard, i faced this issue in Cricket 07 also, i can never play a cover drive, i can only play a square drive in the off side.

Are you able to push that exact combination of keys in other games and have them all register?

I'm having audio stutters on my laptop. It happens when playing any sort of music in the background or audio from a video or something, and often happens when the system has to load something, no matter how big (i.e. just a web page).

Any solution without system restore?

It seems to have fixed after I uninstalled a bunch of programs, but how can I avoid it happening in the future?

They would probably be scratched to death before they become unwriteable due to bad sectors. ;)

RWs are very unreliable devices. I've seem some being spoilt after a couple of burns, some are still working after years.

Users who are viewing this thread