Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

All is well that ends well and the error I was facing all this while is hopefully gone for the good forever. Thanks again Abhas.

Something weird happening on my lappy these days. Suddenly a blue screen appears and pc gets restarted. It usually happens while I'm seeing movies or playing games. I bought my lappy almost 2 years back. any, solutions? :(

----------

Things are never the same every time I hard refresh the browser. It only happens in Opera; works fine in Mozilla. Anyway, here are the screengrabs to give you an idea. Oh and I do not use any sort of adblockers in case you want to know.

EDIT: And this (Error2.png) is how it looks after a hard refresh.

Seems like my signature is famous in the forum. :D :p

I'm assuming Windows 7, since you said it was 2 years old.
Restart your computer, before windows starts loading, start pressing F8 (keep pressing it will you get to the screen like in the image attached).

W7-RE02.jpg

Choose disable automatic restart on system failure and press enter to boot into Windows. Now, try and make sure you get the blue screen, and this time, it won't restart.

I'm assuming Windows 7, since you said it was 2 years old.
Restart your computer, before windows starts loading, start pressing F8 (keep pressing it will you get to the screen like in the image attached).

W7-RE02.jpg

Choose disable automatic restart on system failure and press enter to boot into Windows. Now, try and make sure you get the blue screen, and this time, it won't restart.

Thank you, I'll try do that. If I can't I'll take my lappy to a mechanic this afternoon

As far as I know, in Windows 8, a dump file is created every time you get a blue screen error and then you can review that file to see what caused that error. But, I'm not sure whether a dump file is generated in Windows 7.

Yes, dump files are created, but it's not as simple as opening the file and it would say "Faulty RAM". The error message in the file would be the same as shown on the blue screen, which would be something cryptic, along the lines of DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL

I get the point that it isn't going to be simple, but there are many sites where you can post your dump files and experts who knows these technical jargon can solve them for you.

Users who are viewing this thread