Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

See the blue screen error code. Each error code has a different meaning, example: 0x0000ed represents unmountable disk volume.

Simple method: go to advanced boot options, boot into SMWN, check for non plug and play services in devmgmt.msc, see if anything has an exclamation mark in it first, then try doing a system restore. You should be good enough.

Instead of going through all of these hassles, just locate the dump file and post it someplace where people decode these files.

Whenever I plug my headphones on to my laptop, the volume is abnormally low. Works fine with my phone. Also it happens with most ear/headphones. I need some help! :p

sounds like its the headphone port - I'm guessing that you've tried it with lotsa headphones and mini-jack speakers?

On Saturday, I finally got my victorian times pc upgraded.

New specs:

AMD Radeon Sapphire R7 250 1 GB DDR5
4 GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Intel i3 2120

Well, whenever I try to run FIFA 14 or Cricket Academy I get this -

''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.''

I have tried -

Reinstalling DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++
Replacing the System32 dlls as prescribed somewhere
Doing chkdsk
Reinstalling .net framework
Reinstalling the games
Running the application as an administrator

BUT THEY SIMPLY DON'T RUN. PLEASE HELP.

On Saturday, I finally got my victorian times pc upgraded.

New specs:

AMD Radeon Sapphire R7 250 1 GB DDR5
4 GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Intel i3 2120

Well, whenever I try to run FIFA 14 or Cricket Academy I get this -

''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.''

I have tried -

Reinstalling DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++
Replacing the System32 dlls as prescribed somewhere
Doing chkdsk
Reinstalling .net framework
Reinstalling the games
Running the application as an administrator

BUT THEY SIMPLY DON'T RUN. PLEASE HELP.

Replace SysWOW64\msvcp dlls alone. If you have done that, try doing a system restore to a previous date when the game was working fine in your computer.

This occurs due to mis match of 32 bit files and 64 bit files and file corruption. rstrui.exe should fix the problem for you mostly if it had worked well earlier.

Try downloading this file d3dx9_43.dll and installing it. I also faced this issue long back with some game, i suppose Vice City in my old desktop and this solved my problem.

Users who are viewing this thread