Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.''

0xc000007b error comes mainly from mixing up 32bit environment with 64bit one, that is you have an 32bit application that tries to load a 64bit dll

That could be one of the reasons.

so what can i do

you might get some help here;

fix 0xc00007b error "the application was unable to start correctly"

there may be multiple reasons as to why you might receive 0xc00007b error when trying to run an application on a windows machine. 0xc000007b error usually comes from mixing up 32bit environment with 64bit one. For example 32bit application loads a 64bit dll causing 0xc000007b error.

Solution 1
In most cases it's .NET framework causing issues. This can easily fixed by re-installing latest .NET framework

Solution 2
Re-install the application that you are trying to run. It sounds simple but the application data files could be corrupt or missing. This could be caused by a installation that did not complete successfully or by a virus.

Solution 3
Running the application as an administrator could fix this error. Right click on the program shortcut or program .exe file, then click on Properties, and on the Compatibility tab. Check the Run this program as an administrator box, and click on OK

Solution 4
Restart your computer as some applications require restart after installation to function properly.

Solution 5
Run Windows update as it can provide application fixes and updates. Furthermore it installs missing drivers and updates the outdated ones like graphic card drivers. Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 users need to search for "windows update". select all important and optional updates and click on the "install updates" button. If you use Windows XP navigate navigate to Windows Update by choosing Start > All Programs > Windows Update. When the scan is complete,Click the Review and Install Updates link. Finally press the "install now" button.

Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1

Windows XP

Solution 6
manually update the application if possible.

Solution 7
re-install Microsoft Visual C++ from [x32 link] or [x64 link]

Solution 8
re-install DirectX [link]

Solution 9
Many times hard disk problems can be repaired using the chkdsk command. If you are using windows 7 press the start button in bottom left corner of your screen. If you are using windows 8 / 8.1 press the windows key .Search for "cmd" and Right click it and select "Run as administrator". Windows XP users Click on start > run. In the Run box, type in "cmd" in the box.
Windows 7:

Windows 8 / 8.1

Windows XP

A CMD window should appear. In that window you can just type it as you see "chkdsk c: /f /r". If you have more then one drive or partition, you will need to tell it the disk (chkdsk d: /f /r).
If it is the primary windows disk c: it will ask you to schedule it for next boot. When you restart, it will do a chkdsk for you before even getting to the login screen.

Solution 10
This solution only works for a 64-bit system. It requires replacing files is system32 directory so be careful. Only attempt this solution if you are confident and if other solutions have failed. When Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is not properly configured it may cause 0xc00007b error. Firstly download the zip file [link] and decompress it. Reboot in safe mode and go to C:\Windows\System32. copy all files included in the zip package (mfc100.dll, mfc100u.dll, msvcr100.dll, msvcp100.dll and msvcr100_clr0400.dll) to C:\Windows\System32 replacing the current ones. After that reboot in normal mode.

If all the solutions above haven't worked i would consider backing up data and performing a clean install of windows.

I have seen many many post full in up this Thread about this thing not working, that thing not working,etc.

Here is what i will do. post what kind of problem you are having with your PC.
Hopefully i can solve your Problem.

I will try my best, you respond to your Problem within a Day, max 3 days.
according to the post people send.

Cost for this: FREE :D
for I to Help you, and for you to help me.
Because by hearing problem, which i am not facing right now and if i get it fix, it would also help me in the future.

i have high configuration computer i3 prosesser,6 gb ram,1 tb hard disk,ddr 5 grapics card,windows 7 software,[i tried many OS]

when using 32 bit menu overlay scorecard etc game stoped,[including MattW's and some others quality menu]

but when i am changing them 16 bit thats working great but all the menu and overlays not changing to 16 bit some files showing some .dll errow when changing

so help me :yes i asking many people many months

many people saying all menus working fine for them in 32 bit,particularly some people haveing low configuration pc still working for them how?

my LED moniter 23.5 inchs

Please please please help me now you are my only hope:)

----------

Have you installed the drivers? Go here and download the latest AMD Graphics drivers for a start.

Sir, you know all about overlay and menus,

i have high configuration computer i3 prosesser,6 gb ram,1 tb hard disk,ddr 5 grapics card,windows 7 software,[i tried many OS]

when using 32 bit menu overlay scorecard etc game stoped,[including MattW's and some others quality menu]

but when i am changing them 16 bit thats working great but all the menu and overlays not changing to 16 bit some files showing some .dll errow when changing

so help me :yes i asking many people many months

many people saying all menus working fine for them in 32 bit,particularly some people haveing low configuration pc still working for them how?

my LED moniter 23.5 inchs

Which graphics driver you use intel,etc.? Which one

grapic driver means?you are asking grapic card driver or mother board grapic driver?

Asus ddr 5 grapic card now using

Driver NVIDIA {Geforce GT 440}

Last edited:
so its just a strange thing.......good luck

----------

BTW after game crashes what comes up as error

i understand this is minor problem in some settings but i don't know what is it

some times when game starts game stopped or when press ESC game stopped this is regularly happening last six months

but now i installed new patch rarely one or two times sowing aysc error 17a82511fe743fc0260540ca0c6f75ac.fsh

delete menus from folder game working

Last edited:
I need help guys. My memory card got virus. And now the folders in it is not visible, only files are visible . And while formatting it says "Windows cannot format this drive. Quit any disk utilities or other programs that are using this drive, and make sure that no window is displaying the contents of the drive. Then try formatting again."
I tried many ways to format it , but it always says this message. What to do? Any way to format this memory card?

Users who are viewing this thread