Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

I've been trying to put up an online application but due to server problem, it mainly doesn't go perfectly. Occasionally, when it does it computer, I don't get any option to save it in PDF in my browser for printing the document later. Can anyone please tell me what software do I need to install so that a webpage can be saved in PDF form?

Note: I have Mozilla, Chrome, IE and Opera. I use Opera at the most though. Also, I do have Adobe Reader installed in my PC but don't get any option to save the document. I use Win7 x86 (32 bit).

Try this: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/bkanhckocooacphbnclgcndnpfpoppdk. Install the plugin and try saving it.

----------

Also, you can print the page as a PDF.

In Chrome-> Settings-> Print->Change Destination to "Save as PDF". Then hit print.

Try this: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/bkanhckocooacphbnclgcndnpfpoppdk. Install the plugin and try saving it.

----------

Also, you can print the page as a PDF.

In Chrome-> Settings-> Print->Change Destination to "Save as PDF". Then hit print.

Thanks for prompt reply, pal. The page is not loading at the moment (stupid website) but I'll try and tell you if it works.

No, I don't have a printer so won't need that. I just need to save the application form as PDF. Hope the website loads this time. :facepalm

----------

No, it PDF saver did not work.

I've been trying to put up an online application but due to server problem, it mainly doesn't go perfectly. Occasionally, when it does it computer, I don't get any option to save it in PDF in my browser for printing the document later. Can anyone please tell me what software do I need to install so that a webpage can be saved in PDF form?

Note: I have Mozilla, Chrome, IE and Opera. I use Opera at the most though. Also, I do have Adobe Reader installed in my PC but don't get any option to save the document. I use Win7 x86 (32 bit).

Use this. Works perfectly for me

Free Online HTML to PDF Converter, HTML to PDF Converter Library for .NET

It works for other websites barring the one I need to download as PDF. To let you know, what I do is, I've saved the link in a notepad and I'm using that URL to download PDF. However, it gives an error. I think I'll need to wait for the website to load perfectly (which has not been the case for the past 7-8 days) and then paste the website URL from it to the website. I'll let you know the outcome. Hope it loads fine late tonight.

It works for other websites barring the one I need to download as PDF. To let you know, what I do is, I've saved the link in a notepad and I'm using that URL to download PDF. However, it gives an error. I think I'll need to wait for the website to load perfectly (which has not been the case for the past 7-8 days) and then paste the website URL from it to the website. I'll let you know the outcome. Hope it loads fine late tonight.

What's the addy of the site?

nah the newer versions of IE are perfectly fine, if a bit clunky

You can print the page as a PDF.

This worked but unfortunately, the stupid government website didn't loaded fully even at 3:30 am. Reminds me of lyrics of the song, "In the end": "I tried so hard... Thanks for the help Varun and spoony. :thumbs

This worked but unfortunately, the stupid government website didn't loaded fully even at 3:30 am. Reminds me of lyrics of the song, "In the end": "I tried so hard... Thanks for the help Varun and spoony. :thumbs

If you did not get it right you can save the site as html and then use a free app like free html to pdf converter.

But that site I gave should do it for you. I notice you having problems due to the site that you want to convert are down or having high traffic volumes. Try and access it from your phone and see how it loads.

If you did not get it right you can save the site as html and then use a free app like free html to pdf converter.

But that site I gave should do it for you. I notice you having problems due to the site that you want to convert are down or having high traffic volumes. Try and access it from your phone and see how it loads.

Thanks for your interest, pal. The problem was that my photo, signature and a barcode weren't loading. Apart from them, everything used to load once in few hours. Don't need it anymore. The last date for filing an application is gone.

Internet Explorer 9 is better than others now, although I like using Chrome over it. The only problem with Chrome is that it loads the same extensions multiple times, which is not really aproblem though.

Internet Explorer 9 is better than others now, although I like using Chrome over it. The only problem with Chrome is that it loads the same extensions multiple times, which is not really aproblem though.

Sandbox? I use IE9 to download Firefox and Chrome

Got a problem my computer was working properly till yesterday.Yesterday when i tried to start the computer it didn't started and it took me an hour to start the computer everytime i started the computer Keyboard,Mouse Etc all lights up and than the computer crashes and i found out that 1 of the 2 backside fans is not working.

Any suggestions :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread