Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

In WinXp, is there any option (or even a software) wherein from the server computer, I should be able to restrict/control the Internet speed of the client systems :p i.e lets say, I want to give only 30 kbps speed to Computer1 ; 40 kbps to Computer2 & likewise....

Update your motherboard drivers. Check the device manager to see what devices are without a driver.
Windows Vista/7:
Right click Computer> Properties> Device Manager
Now see if any devices have a yellow or red exclamation mark next to them.

Computer Gets Stuck For Some Seconds After Some Minutes And Its Continue To Happen

Last edited:
Computer Gets Stuck For Some Seconds After Some Minutes And Its Continue To Happen

Full Scan your PC for viruses:thumbs
btw which OS you're using ?Win 7?

----------

Guy's I'm having a big problem,My net sometimes disconnects & won't connect until I end spccvc.exe & some WMI----.exe's from task manager ,even many times i need re-installed my OS,I re-installed my OS more than 10-11 times in last 50-60 days:mad
any help will be appreciated:clap

I Scanned My Computer Found Some Viruses Removed Them It Still Get Stuck Sometimes Less Than Before

Hi

My PC Configuration ... is

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit (6.1,Build 7600)
System Manufacture :INTEL
System Model: DH55TC
Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 4096MB Ram
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Display...

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3)
Approx. Total Memory: 1696 MB
Current Display Mode: 1600*900 (32 bit) (60HZ)

In My System properly installed ashes cricket 2009 game,
But when the time of play....
after 1st ball my system is hang...
there no work...
task manager is also not work...
finally my job is RESTART...
Please do needful.....

Thanks and Regards...,

K.Venumadhav
Email:[email protected]
Hyderabad,
Andhrapradesh

I Scanned My Computer Found Some Viruses Removed Them It Still Get Stuck Sometimes Less Than Before
I would suggest a complete format and reinstall your OS (assuming windows)

I Installed A Software Name Malwarebytes Anti Malware Scanned The Computer With It Now Computer Is Working Fine I Dont Know Why AVG Didnt Detected Anything

I Installed A Software Name Malwarebytes Anti Malware Scanned The Computer With It Now Computer Is Working Fine I Dont Know Why AVG Didnt Detected Anything

Thats the main problem. Some of these AntiViruses detect only virus...they dont detect all these Trojans, Rootkits, Spyware & Malware....for that you should have Anti-Spyware software as well...

Here also problem is there...if you run that Malwarebytes it will detect some threats and say in the end System is clean :D....but then if you install,say,Spyware doctor it will also detect some threats :lol

Thought Google Chrome was the best ever thing that happened regarding Web Browsers, but heck it's gobbling up huge chunks of memory and my system keeps getting stuck up on a consistent basis (especially while watching youtube videos, when the system response's painfully slow). And my twitter page alone gobbles up 182,000k memory bytes in Chrome!

Any suggestions on a better web browser than Chrome?

I've been trying to put up an online application but due to server problem, it mainly doesn't go perfectly. Occasionally, when it does it computer, I don't get any option to save it in PDF in my browser for printing the document later. Can anyone please tell me what software do I need to install so that a webpage can be saved in PDF form?

Note: I have Mozilla, Chrome, IE and Opera. I use Opera at the most though. Also, I do have Adobe Reader installed in my PC but don't get any option to save the document. I use Win7 x86 (32 bit).

Users who are viewing this thread