Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

Hello,
I want to upgrade my computer so I can play video games on it(Cricket Academy lags a bit). These are the specs of my PC and I dont know what to upgrade, Can you guys suggest what should be upgraded to what and the cost please. Thanks alot

Attachments

• spec.jpg
    spec.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 22
Lately I cannot download large files on Chrome, upwards of 500MB. It stops after reaching halfway for no reason. Internet speed is 1 MB/S, good enough to dowload 'em in an hour or two. Can't seem to fathom what's the issue. I've resorted to IE to download Cricket Academy for now, let's see if it shows the same issues.

EDIT: IE failed too. Peculiarly, the download stops when it reaches ~120MB in both the browsers.

Last edited:
Lately I cannot download large files on Chrome, upwards of 500MB. It stops after reaching halfway for no reason. Internet speed is 1 MB/S, good enough to dowload 'em in an hour or two. Can't seem to fathom what's the issue. I've resorted to IE to download Cricket Academy for now, let's see if it shows the same issues.

EDIT: IE failed too. Peculiarly, the download stops when it reaches ~120MB in both the browsers.
Use a download manager.

Just to confirm, do you use MS Windows 8? There has been complains about the download getting stuck in Windows 8.1. Microsoft haven't seem to figure out the problem. Have you tried full system scanning for malawares which are known to cause such problem?

Last edited:

I use Internet Download Manager: high speed download accelerator, worked well to download the latest version of CricketAcademy. There's a 30-day trial version on their website, the most reliable download manager I've ever came across to.

Just to confirm, do you use MS Windows 8? There has been complains about the download getting stuck in Windows 8.1. Microsoft haven't seem to figure out the problem. Have you tried full system scanning for malawares which are known to cause such problem?

Yes I do, but haven't upgraded to 8.1.

A friend also recommended a download manager so yes I'll use it.

Hello,
I want to upgrade my computer so I can play video games on it(Cricket Academy lags a bit). These are the specs of my PC and I dont know what to upgrade, Can you guys suggest what should be upgraded to what and the cost please. Thanks alot
Is it a desktop? You only need to upgrade your GPU, rest of the rig is fine! Sadly I am not up to date with the latest in GPUs and their prices.

Virus Detected By AVG Probalby it was a malware Delted all startmenus Software Like Avg - Empty Help

Why don't you check on google yourself? If you're expecting people to help you, you'll have to be more descriptive with the problem. I don't know what your system looks like, or what you did to it. You do.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate x86 installed in my computer. After one of the windows updates, the CPU meter and clock was gone and it does work anymore. The calender is the only thing working from the gadgets. Any solution for this?

Users who are viewing this thread