Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

My computer has been slow recently I used ccleaner but is still slow, watching YouTube videos is becoming a pain now any one help?

First things first, scan your computer with an antivirus and anti-spyware. These are the most generic causes of a slow computer.
Remove unnecessary items from the system startup, and remove junk programs.

And one more I have a game called World Racing 2 and every time I try to install it it comes with a fatal disc error, any help?

hello please some one help me... i am having problem when i play the game after 1st ball my ashes 09 game crashes... please anyone suggest me what to do to solve this problem .. please help me

You can easily get them on Flipkart. But let me tell you that a PS2 controller won't work fine with DBC14 (if that's the reason why you wanna buy the adapter).

My father would not allow me to buy stuff online , that is why I asked..

And why wont it work with DBC14 ?

And why wont it work with DBC14 ?
It should work fine.

----------

hello please some one help me... i am having problem when i play the game after 1st ball my ashes 09 game crashes... please anyone suggest me what to do to solve this problem .. please help me
Try lowering the graphics settings ingame and turn the crowds off.
Make sure your computer meets the system requirements to run this game.
Also, buy the game if you haven't. I'm saying this because people using pirated copied had this problem earlier. Cheers.

First things first, scan your computer with an antivirus and anti-spyware. These are the most generic causes of a slow computer.
Remove unnecessary items from the system startup, and remove junk programs.

Nope nothing to do with that at all.

I'm getting a weird problem. In following image, you can see on the left side the image preview that appears in opera browser and on right side the image preview that appears in Firefox which is original view.
Note: I'm getting this problem only with recently uploaded images.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread