End Game Somewhere in Bombay.. mafia wins! Parth D & Ashutosh.

Why should we trust you on @Manish. You didn't even jump on him after the role revealing instead did it earlier.
I played scum with him in the last game. I know how he operates as scum. If you don't believe me go through the last game.

Wait a sec....

How come both @RUDI & @Till Valhalla suddenly have such good tuning between them? And why is @RUDI suddenly tagging @Till Valhalla as VT?

So it becomes clear that it
Have you missed Neptune and Parth clearing TV as town :facepalm you can try and cover for Manish all you want, the cat is out of the bag.

Why should we trust you on @Manish. You didn't even jump on him after the role revealing instead did it earlier.
Do not try to influence others now. You knew that openly showing trust towards @RUDI can cause people to doubt his intentions. You guys are exposed!

All Vanilla townies should come ahead and lynch against @Till Valhalla / @RUDI. These guys are trying to control this game to their advantage right from the start!
Post automatically merged:

Have you missed Neptune and Parth clearing TV as town :facepalm
And what makes you trust them? The game is heavily influenced by what you have said thus far!

Do not try to influence others now. You knew that openly showing trust towards @RUDI can cause people to doubt his intentions. You guys are exposed!

All Vanilla townies should come ahead and lynch against @Till Valhalla / @RUDI. These guys are trying to control this game to their advantage right from the start!

And what makes you trust them? The game is heavily influenced by what you have said thus far!

Did you read what we are saying?

How come both @RUDI & @Till Valhalla suddenly have such good tuning between them?
Where can you show our good tuning?
Looks like you are trying to distract others

Honestly why are we struggling this much. For now i believe Parth so Parth, TV, Ashutosh and I are cleared in my eyes
A random lynch will probably get us a mafia member anyway

Nilay is definitely mafia and adding unnecessary chaos and confusion. It's so obvious, he skipped what everyone is saying and is trying to get us to lynch TV :lol
At this point I think we can leave RUDI and Manish and lynch him. Town can do our night actions on them

@NILAYSHAH60 well played mate for your first game. You had me convinced you are a townie :clap
Wait a sec....

How come both @RUDI & @Till Valhalla suddenly have such good tuning between them? And why is @RUDI suddenly tagging @Till Valhalla as VT?

So it becomes clear that it was a trap created to lynch @Manish.

I always had doubts regarding these 2!!!

UNLYNCH!!!!!! :mad

LYNCH:
@RUDI

:clap well done Nilay. You just crumbled by going into deep offense after my post about you playing well making us think you are town - you should have just played it safely :p

Unlynch
Lynch: Nilay

Manish is the other goon and if there is a third it is Yash.

He was asleep. In the middle of the night he woke up as he could hear someone trying to enter his house
Potential watcher or any other role that knows if they get a visit?

Unlynch.
lynch @NILAYSHAH60

His offense wasn't reasonable

@Till Valhalla , role and actions please. We need not drag this game to death.
You were just cleared. Appreciate it!

Parth: Town detective
Neptune: Town Jail keeper
RUDI : Vanilla Townie
TV: Vanilla Townie
AK: Vanilla Townie

Let's lynch Manish today!
@RUDI given your theory, they both are partners and why do you think Nilay have voted for Manish, too early for sacrifice
Could be to confuse us, but if nobody claim against Neptune and Parth this is set.
Parth: Town detective
Neptune: Town Jail keeper
RUDI : Vanilla Townie
TV: Vanilla Townie
AK: Vanilla Townie
This conversation says it all. @Till Valhalla you seemed to support @RUDI 's claim about me in some way. Also @RUDI is tagging you as a Vanilla Townie. Until now he had questions regarding you and just when @Parth D cleared you, @RUDI came out in your support.

And because you felt that he spilled the beans little too much you started to question him to push things under the carpet.

So I have strong suspicion on both you & @RUDI while a little suspicion on @Parth D . For the moment I will look to lynch @RUDI

Users who are viewing this thread