Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Finally I'm on the stories section and I've started my story. Hopefully people would read and give me constructive criticism especially from members like Suren, Adi, Varun and User.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Coming soon...

Afghanistan's short tour of Zimbabwe.

The tour consists of 3 matches. 1 warm up (3 days) and 2 unofficial Test matches (5 days).

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
What would be people's opinion of an actual story-story.. As in, written in prose, like a novel. As in, a sort of career diary that reads like a book.

I need to write more to occupy my time, and I figure that I can run this alongside my West Indies story as well.

Would people read it?

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
My only doubts about that idea lie with the whole "story" thing. I'm not going to be using a sim. This one will be a flat out story, reads like a novel as I said. Cricket is the general theme BUT there will be a LOT of non cricketing aspects to it. Many updates won't even feature a mention of a match.

Will this forum be the right place for it?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why not! Frankly, I've always wanted to do such a story but haven't been sure about how to execute it. This forum sure will be keen to see a unique and different story which covers both cricket and non-cricket aspects of cricket player's life.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Coming Soon.
I had Been doing Some West Indies Story before, a Few had start but were unable to Continue, unlike the Success of my best Story the Gloucestershire Story.
While The West Indies Story do takes up a lot of My time, i have now plan to Focus of another story soon.
Will be starting it very soon, and I am hoping it do become successful. it's and inspiring story from Born to Fight for Success By Surendar. His story give me some inspiration to create a Career Story.
Unlike his True talent in story making which he did it with Cricket 2007, I will be getting it easy using DBC.
I am still working on how I am going to go about making this story, because I don't want to start it and get Bored, I want it to be exciting for me and the readers.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Good luck, go for it! With game like DBC out on the market, it is a great & valuable util tool/sim for story writing. In past, we always had tough times in making domestic roster for career diaries & DBC have given a new vision to it.

lion100lion

International Coach
@
surendar
I have been writing a story these days. My question is that can we write anything against a crcket board or anyone ? I mean that, though it's all fictional, still is it all right to write ?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@
surendar
I have been writing a story these days. My question is that can we write anything against a crcket board or anyone ? I mean that, though it's all fictional, still is it all right to write ?

It should be fine as long as you don't swear beyond the forum rules! ;)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Shame this place is so dead. Was brilliant back in the days of 2008/09/10.

Users who are viewing this thread