Finally a story to be seen in this forum, good luck. :cheers

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
West Indies story please. It seems it will make a great story given you are looking to do in the depth. The A team members making it to the senior team and all will be an exciting read.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Hey all! It's been a while since I last wrote a story and sadly, recently this part of the forum has been really inactive. With writers like Surendar back, I'm going to have a go at running a story too. :)

I've lost the practice of writing a story and so, I'd basically be emphasizing on writing part and so please don't have too high hopes in the graphics department. It will be short story, should begin in a day's time.. :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey all! It's been a while since I last wrote a story and sadly, recently this part of the forum has been really inactive. With writers like Surendar back, I'm going to have a go at running a story too. :)

I've lost the practice of writing a story and so, I'd basically be emphasizing on writing part and so please don't have too high hopes in the graphics department. It will be short story, should begin in a day's time.. :)

Wow, this is now getting interesting. :) Yes, we all need a 'writer-union' with readers support to get this story forums back active.

By the way, how about resuming the classic India story? One of your stories that I still remember enjoying it. Well, it is completely up to you if you want to start a new one. :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I'm thinking of starting a new story and see how everything goes, once I'm back in the practice of writing a story, I will think about continuing my Indian story. I've lost all it's files though, neither can I play AC09 on my laptop anymore so even if I resume it, it'll be nowhere near like the way it was before but let's see.. As of now, a short story should be a good platform for me to get back in the practice of writing stories. :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
That sounds great, glad that we would be seeing one more story thread on this forum! :) lets see who is that lucky 5th :-D

Hopefully Ross helps more by releasing DBC 14! :D

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well, I've been thinking that perhaps I should do a small story, as I don't really have the time for a league at present. As a result, I thought I'd see what everyone wants - a career diary (which may not last very long) or a Test series of some kind?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Well even I'll be starting a new story after my exams. Whether it would be based on one player or it would be a cricket league story like the OPL is what I have to decide. Maybe a combination of both!?

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Curse those studies!..I was having a thought to start a story based on FIFA(sports) or some World war or a Cold War type game.....Im so much busy with books that I hardly find time to log in here.
BTW Ill be waitin for your story [MENTION]Dipak.[/MENTION]

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Just posted the teasers.

New West Indies story.

WIPA and the WICB are at odds with each other, as always. What will become of it?

Story starts just before the 2010 World T20.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
^^^ That would be great, DBC release on PC is definitely great news for many of our writers. :D

Aditya

ICC Board Member
It most definitely is. After I finish my MCC vs ROW story, I'm planning to start a career diary myself. There are array of options in DBC through which a strong and interesting story line can be helped, you know that Suren Bhai. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread