Story SOTM - July 2014

Which story deserves to win SOTM - July 2014?

• 2. The Amazon Indian Premier League - Prithvi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Associates K.O. Cup - RahulKhush

• 4. PlanetCricket's Domestic Asia Cup - Mr Nokkaya

• 5. Destined for Glory : Career of James Brown - Dipak

• 8. Associates and Affiliates 16 team league - joejoe018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Agreed. Too many starts and not enough following up. Apart from my two stories and the Journey of Randy Wilson...at a stretch the MCC match...nobody is consistent.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agreed. Too many starts and not enough following up. Apart from my two stories and the Journey of Randy Wilson...at a stretch the MCC match...nobody is consistent.

Thanks, but I used to be Consistent in the Past, but cant say much about now, But i am trying with this new story. One of my most consistent Story in the Past was Actually the Gloucestershire Story back in 2008 . I had never got going after that, I was not consistently with any of my West Indies story, or my other stories i had. With the released of Don Bradman Cricket, I sense this could be the Game that can make great Story, due to the Fact i did not had much control with ICC, Cricket Coach , while Codemaster Cricket and EA Cricket, I had Control, but was hard to make stories, which i had tried, but Failed miserable.

This Story I am hoping to Fulfill and Carry on until Retirement :) which may be very long , plus I only have to focus on one person. unlike my other Story, I wouldn't be pushing this Story quickly going to take my time and think and write the story, update may not be regular, but will have it once per week.

Users who are viewing this thread