Story SOTM: November 2008

Who do you think should win SOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Welcome to November 2008's 'Story of the month' competition.

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best out of those nominated for their work in the month of October. westindies2007's great story - 'Gloucestershire Journey' currently holds the title, therefore he is ineligible for this month's award. If you feel your story should be nominated, then feel free to PM myself or another moderator and the story may be added to the poll.

Here are the rewards for winning SOTM.

Code:
SOTM Winner

1) 10000 Vcash
2) Thread stickied for one month
3) Custom Title for 1 month

SOTM runner-up

1) 3500 Vcash

SOTM - Third Place

1) 1500 VCash

Good luck to all.

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good luck everone, Karachi you get my vote, great story, keep it up.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Note to Story Mods. Can my story be removed please as I have already won the award and want other members to try and win it. :)

Thanks

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I voted for Shantanu's. His story is great and his presentation is superb!!!!!! :D

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like another close SOTM that I'll miss out on again :(.

I didn't vote for Shan's story because, although it's very good, there have been too many stories like it as SOTM winners and he's already won it. MacWorld's story is so original and he actually does it very good. There have been some great ideas for stories that haven't been able to be as good as they should due to poor updates. His presentation is very good as well. Come on Zorax for the Cricketer! :p

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Voted for "The Cricketer" because it is such an original idea but a special mention goes to Mani. Everytime he updates it cracks me up.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Can any of the story mod please remove my story from this month's SOTM as I am not gonna continue with the story as I have lost interest in it and also I am have started a combination story with WC. Thanks you to all who voted for my story and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Again Sorry for the trouble. :hpraise

Highlander999

ICC President
Again? FFS, man, after you said that you were going to stick with this for ages. It won't work with WC, combined one's never do

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
At least you had the balls to admit you lost interest this time. Looks like it's between me and MacWorld.

Users who are viewing this thread