Story SOTM: November 2008

Who do you think should win SOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its gotta be Mani's story this month he has done lot of hardwork on it last couple of months and didnt win...

combined one's never do

Somehow, I also agree with this.. I never remember any consistent combined story till now. The writers just start it.. run it may be 1/2 months and then leaving it.. and start another combo one! Anyways, it's upto writers point of view in the end.

For any story writer, from my experience what i have learnt is,

" Never leave the story in the middle which you start and start off a new one.. As a story writer, it's writer's talent to pull the members' interest on their stories rather than frequently starting/stopping of stories! " :readit

lol, your story is still good man, dont get put of by the poll results. just coz virtually the whole of planet cricket did not vote for you does not mean your story is crap.:p Keep up with the story and who knows next month (definatly not this month:D) You could win.

I think the main reason for you not getting any votes, Khalek, is that it's long overdue for Mani to win SOTM.

Yeah Khalek don't be down hearted. Think of it as a way to improve. After I only got like 2 votes for my story one month, I worked harder to make it more presentable and reader friendly. If you continue your story and try and work to improve it, it will win it ;).

Just a reminder to everyone that, SOTM is just for fun here and nothing is to be taken seriously from it. :) None of the stories are better/worst to others here in our forum. :)Thank you..

Lol Suren it was joke. I didn't put a joke emotion because Tom would've known it was.

Anyway, will I make PC history and win both SOTM's :p.

Users who are viewing this thread