surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Trev and Jaz, Check your PMs :) I have sent the information regarding the editing/adding usertitles/Vcash. :)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Trev and Jaz, Check your PMs :) I have sent the information regarding the editing/adding usertitles/Vcash. :)

I was being sarcastic earlier in the thread, Suren. I've been editing usertitles and such for the past few months... ;)

Anyway lets try and stick on topic now and just talk about the nominees for Story Of The Month.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Well done Punk for winning December's SOTM :)

cracking start for windies there. loving the presentation.

congrats on winning SOTM

kutgw

Story of the month is yours Punk. Nice one :clap

Thanks a bunch to everyone, for supporting my story and voting for it. I really enjoy making cricket stories and the motivation is re-fueled if you like when users take interest in it. So thanks once again PC!

:cheers

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Tomorow to be exact, as soon as i get home from SportsDirect then I will have it up. Meant to put it up today but got busy with other things. Don't fret guys. ;)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
And 'please' ask me nicely next time you PM me to ask about the SOTM. I'm not going to name names, but he knows who he is...

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
And 'please' ask me nicely next time you PM me to ask about the SOTM. I'm not going to name names, but he knows who he is...

Yes the same person has asked me everyday on msn without saying 'please'. So yeah, I echo this sentiment. The SOTM should be up soon today.

Users who are viewing this thread