Story SOTM: January 2009

Who should win SOTM this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, he was only meant to be a mod for a week as part of his work experience. Somebody obviously forgot to remove him :p

Last time I will say this, stay on topic or face a warning for disobeying moderator instructions. Including moderators. ;)

I've voted Gutterman as I feel he puts alot of effort into his story and you can tell by his excellent updates and his presentation is very easy on the eye. The graphics are beautiful to look at and the writing is good.

Lets stay on topic please :) Any unwanted posts would be deleted/edited straight away from now.. :)

And Jazy looks so comfortable in the poll too. ;)

This is a tough month. All the stories are really top quality.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

I've gone Jaz because of all the writing he does, and I like the perspective he uses and his presentation is great.

Definitely Jaz's story, as it relies on substance rather than flashy graphics or whatnot.

Actually, nor do I :p. I've done it Jaz, don't give yourself any more ;)

Really, Jack. Do I look like the kind of person that would give myself more? ;)

Cheers to all the people who voted for me, got an overwhelming amount of the votes. This is the first time I have won the SOTM in the cricket section so I will hold this in high regard. ;)

So yeah, cheers. Also well done on all the other stories for being nominated, they were all very good quality and deserved to be up there. Lets hope that February can be as active, or more, as January. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread