Story SOTM: September 2008

Story of the month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking back over this thread I lol'd at loads of the comments made. Well good luck all.

We could have a record number of overall votes by the end of the month. I hope to have the competition up early in every month so keep up the voting guys. It's going to be tight.

This is a very tough bunch of stories but I think that my vote will go for "the revival of pakistani cricket" by Arslaan. Very tough to decide though boys (and ladies:p).

Vote for Amiya Shreyas's story guys, it gun.... your wasting your vote otherwise imo.

Looks like 28 members are 'wasting' their vote then :rolleyes:

Actually they are 27 people including me wasting there Vote:D .
We should be voting for West Indies Cricket.
I think it's the only west Indian story to get this far, many start and disappear :D

Yeah as expected Arslaan's story should win. I'll be happy with 2nd, hoping for SOTM next month. It's a realistic target to be honest.

We could have a record number of overall votes by the end of the month. I hope to have the competition up early in every month so keep up the voting guys. It's going to be tight.

Did we beat the Record in Votes

Amiya voted for himself. His story is nowhere better than Tom's, Timmy94's, Shefellover's and WI2007's. This is just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread