Story SOTM: September 2008

Story of the month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, you mods are just spammers :p

Jaz wouldn't be able to have that much facial hair. Although not surprised he is ginger

Stick on beard, it works a charm ;)

Anyway, I suppose we should be on topic. Although the cops in 'Superbad' let McLovin handle a gun so I guess we can be lousy cops some of the time :p

Still a long way to go before it ends...

Have I told the story of when I was shot? (I'm not joking btw)

You haven't told me so to speak, but I have heard about it. I don't know any details but I know you got shot. You silly bugger, next time move faster! :p

Was it by this guy by any chance, seeing as I'm making this thread about 'Superbad'?

mclovinms4.jpg

What a name! You couldn't get a better name for a fake ID than 'McLovin'! Just pure quality by the guys who wrote this film.

Seriously now, lets leave this to talk about SOTM. Anymore spam from myself or anyone will be frowned upon, but not deleted :p

You haven't told me so to speak, but I have heard about it. I don't know any details but I know you got shot. You silly bugger, next time move faster! :p

As I shot myself at an army camp.........:o

I kind of got kicked out after that :p

*Curses*
Damn, You lazy Bum. I want the money transferred NOW. That too in cash. :p
*Curses over*

Well.. If its a really large amount that you're thinking about, i don't mind a cheque either :D

Just so everyone knows, Mani kills seal pups, so don't vote for him.

I must say I have never seen such an active SOTM thread. Credit to Jack for the spamming :cool:

Tom, don't feel threatened by the fact that my story is better than yours :cool:. This is really going to be a tight one. May the best man (or it in Tom's case) win ;).

Users who are viewing this thread