Story SOTM: September 2008

Story of the month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah no big deal, I bet if my Bangladesh story was still alive, it would get 0 votes :rolleyes::D

If Arslaan deserves it, vote for him. Why get your mates to vote for your story on msn? What satisfaction do you get from having votes from people you get to vote for you?

Have a look at all the people who voted. None of them post in gaming stories section, they're just his mates. Anyway I'll shut up now.

Yes Mani, just leave it now. Amiya has asked for his story to be removed from the poll and it ahs done so. Please don't criticise other people's stories, and Amiya would have been DQ'd for voting for himself anyway, so best to either PM me or just let us deal with it when we notice it.

Thanks

I didn't see Jack's post there and was thinking, "Am I still drunk? Why can't I see anything about his story"

SOTM has changed from what it used to be. It is being taken too seriously.

I didn't see Jack's post there and was thinking, "Am I still drunk? Why can't I see anything about his story"

SOTM has changed from what it used to be. It is being taken too seriously.

To be fair it has been taken more seriously, and less seriously, in the past. The rivalry between Gamerkid and Surendar in one of the Story Of The Months was worse than ever and one of them asked for votes and had a vote deduction and it was close and everyone got wound up about it. Everyone seems to love to win, which you can't blame, but some people seem to want to win to much.

As long as you enjoy writing your story, then everything is great. I would rather enjoy writing my story and not winning Story Of The Month than not enjoy writing my story and winning Story Of The Month. Of course it's great when you enjoy and win but if you don't win, then at least you can carry on and enjoy writing.

[/rant] :p

It's not over yet :p. There's still the battle for 2nd between me and Tom :p.

Users who are viewing this thread