IPL Sourav Ganguly To Play IPL 4 for Pune Warriors

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Damn, brilliant. Pune in shatters right now, hopefully we will lift somehow. I don't see Ganguly performing too well though.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I dont agree User, he will perform good, he is just handed 1 year contract so far. So if he wants to play in IPL in future then he has to perform. I wont be surprised if smashes all the ball he faces :p

Dying to see him

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would love to see Lee makes Ganguly's stumps spin like cartwheel :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to know that Ganguly will be part of the IPL. He might not perform well but his presence itself will be a big thing for Pune Warriors.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No, Ganguly will play as player and not captain.

Is the home match of KKR and Pune been played? Cause if not then it's going to be an epic encounter with the Bengal people supporting Pune and not KKR

puneet28

Club Captain
Ganguly will be vice-captain to Yuvraj Singh. There Are two matches yet to be played between kolkata and pune, so it will be fun to watch.

I doubt if he is having any match practice ?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
All I can say is GO DADA GO ! It was after his captaincy era that I stopped supporting India . :p

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Sourav Ganguly included in place of injured Ashish Nehra for PUNE WARRIORS INDIA. I m damn very very happy. Finally he will play in IPL 4. Hope he wil play at his best and shut mouths of all critics, especially Shah Rukh Khan. :clap

I hate KKR and hope Pune will beat KKR in nxt game, even at eden garden... :D

After Sachin Tendulkar, if you ask me whom I respect as professional cricketer, then it hasto be SOURAV GANGULY :clap... I missed a lot, looking forward for his long sixes. ;)

The Rock

County Cricketer
Why the fearsome tweak did they ignore him during the Auctions!?! Same with Gayle, and look at him now.

Both Gayle and Ganguly are left handers who have replaced two injured left handed bowlers. Gayle made an ultimate impact as soon as he got to bat; hope to see the same with Dada!

chiranjitpathak

School Cricketer
Good news for Ganguly fans. He should have not gone unsold in the auction in the first place.It was humiliating for whole of India, that is how Senior players are treated India.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If Pune lose to Mumbai today, then there will be no use for Ganguly to even play a match (because Pune would have been thrown out if they lose to Mumbai). He can simply play for fun and collect as much money and runs as he can.:D

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Pune will be out after losing to Mumbai today, but I am looking for Pune's win today. Hope MI pull-off their remaining matches and Pune too. PWI will get Ganguly's presence in coming days, that's a good boost. :thumbs He also wants to prove that he is still a great batsman, especially to KKR management. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread