South Africa in Australia Nov-Dec 2012/13

First time since 29 November 1983 that a full day of Test cricket in Brisbane has been lost.

A shame that today was washed out. The only positive is that it might stop South Africa's momentum. I can hope suppose.

We have play on Day 3! Hopefully Australia come out firing today.

Africa 450-9 Duminy cant bat.Australia turn to bat now :)

Could have been worse, now to the interesting thing of a) seeing how we bat on this pitch and b) how our top 3 go.

Dean Elgar to replace JP Duminy in the 2nd Test.

Last edited:
Warner gone for 4 :mad:mad:mad

----------

Quiney gone for 9 :mad:mad:mad

Why is it that the top 3 ALWAYS FAIL? It's always a 2 for something low or 3 for something low. Ponting, Clarke and Hussey cannot be the saviours all the time...

Quiney needs patients lessons from Amla...

There is no better sight in World Cricket than Steyn steaming in. I can't believe that Australia have not played either of Starc or the young quickie whose name just slipped my mind. :facepalm

There is no better sight in World Cricket than Steyn steaming in. I can't believe that Australia have not played either of Starc or the young quickie whose name just slipped my mind. :facepalm

Cummins :)

----------

Duck for Punter :facepalm

Last edited:
Why do the groundsman intend on switching pitches to some minefield when Australia's batting and then give the other team a flat deck? It really confuses me...

Why do the groundsman intend on switching pitches to some minefield when Australia's batting and then give the other team a flat deck? It really confuses me...

Seriously? It's the same as was with India in England or say Australia. When other team batted it looked like a batter's pitch but, as soon as India came to bat it turned into a minefield. Our batsmen were the culprits, same is the case here, I feel. Their bowlers are too good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread