South Africa in Australia Nov-Dec 2012/13

I haven't seen the dismissal but it does sound stupid. Hope Hussey makes some runs.

Pretty unlucky for Cowan, weren't getting him any other way I suppose. At least Hussey and maybe Wade will get a chance to bat now though.

Last ball before Tea-Clarke facing and he survived :D

Clarke :)

WOW.PNG

Strauss,Trott,KP Africa made a big mistake by letting them go

I don't think Australia were that bad. Average, mediocre, nothing special perhaps, but not bad. They kept SA reasonably quiet even when you take into account it was Amla and Kallis. SA bowlers have been pretty pedestrian as well. Pitch and conditions have certainly played a part.

Neither bowling attack has been "bad" in the Johnsonian sense, but there's no denying they're well short of their best. That said, pretty keen for a declaration right now. I'd like to see Pattinson having a go at Kallis now the pitch has sped up a bit. Let's see how his aging reflexes handle 150kmh thunderbolts.

150 up for Clarke :)

50 up for Hussey :)

----------

400 up for Australia

----------

Amla into the attack now

South Africa being battered here. Wow. How much difference would Duminy have made. An extra 30-50 runs with the bat, and would have quite feasibly sent down 15-20 overs today to give the seamers a rest.

Gotta feel bad for Rory too...waited this long for a debut, and gets smacked all over. Not everyone can do a Philander, but still...

Australia have the lead! Would not have thought that would happen at 3/40.

200 up for Clarke :clap:clap:clap #Captain Fantastic :yes:yes:yes

I remember back in the 100s of Clarke they were saying he's nearing his 1000runs? Is he near?

Users who are viewing this thread