South Africa in Australia

Hello

I would just like to say how disgusted I am in the Australian people. A bunch of racist bigots, who if I might say should rather focus on their declining sport teams than on throwing prejudice slurs.

lukedapuke said:
Hello

I would just like to say how disgusted I am in the Australian people. A bunch of racist bigots, who if I might say should rather focus on their declining sport teams than on throwing prejudice slurs.
At PlanetCricket we condemn racism in all it's forms. As saying that all Australian people are racist bigots is in itself racist, we also condemn your comment.

Please refer from such comments in future.

lukedapuke said:
Hello

Not all Australian people are racist.

irottev said:
I am disgusted with your comment. "the Australian people". Not all Australian people are racist. Your comment isn't much better then what the spectators were doing.

It isn't very good for people to do that. As Ponting said, the teams cop stuff from the crowd which is usually harmless but on this occasion its taking it way too far.
Yer like how NZ were throwing stuff and how some grounds have cages!!!

Meh, considering that we arent to bad!! lol

I believe it was Morgan Freeman who recently said the only way to eliminate racism is to not talk about it. Hmm, I don't know if I agree with that. :p

Defensive cricket is definitely important. It's not exciting but it is an important part of strategy. South Africa are good at it...

Indiangod said:
Not all Australian people are racist.

Yes, but there seem to be too many of these idiots around. I remember something similar happened when India visited last. And how about the sports personalities themselves, Mr. Leyton Hewitt at the U.S. Open and we all know about Mr. Lehman and his views.

USA said:
Yes, but there seem to be too many of these idiots around. I remember something similar happened when India visited last. And how about the sports personalities themselves, Mr. Leyton Hewitt at the U.S. Open and we all know about Mr. Lehman and his views.

I think we should all forget about this racist thing and just move on, racist people are a bunch of losers anyway, lets not make any racist comments affect us, And welcome to this forum mate.

i know u guys asked us 2 forget bout the racist remarks,but why was it bought up...what happened?

Just forget about the racist remarks. We are having a discussion on South africas tour of Australia, not racist remarks.

Users who are viewing this thread