South Africa in Australia

I'm thinking we might lose this test, the side looks inexperienced and Shakey at the moment. McGrath is struggling a bit and Lee can't do it all. So it's really down to Warne and McGill as bowling goes. We'll make about 350 I think.

I am so sick of Tony Greig, he's such a moron..

Punters 100 what a knock, Now on 26 100s from 99 matches:o and he has scored 6 hundreds this year, They reckon hell make 40:p

hehe how good is this smith and warne
nel and warne this is wat test cricket is all about
and now nel just won the battle

Damn the whole think is messed up. When they had a huge patnership. Everything ruined. Andrew Nelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ruined up everything. I thought they will easily make 400 + runs. But what a comeback by Pollock and Nel. This Andrew Nel seems crazy.

Well well well
Thats a great day for South Africa!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a spell by Nel! :eek:
And a fantastic knock from Symo, yet again. Really makes the Aussies not miss Marto :rolleyes:

Fantastic fight back by the Saffas. Really impressed by Andre Nel and about time someone from the opposition team has given the Aussies a taste of their own medicine. Pollock bowled really well today and tommorrow will be extremely hot, 35 degrees i think so it will be rather difficult for the bowlers. The Aussies looked very good but Ponting's dismissal sparked the collapse. Great to see some sledging going on in the middle :D

I am a very big fan of Andre Nel. He might anger the opposition fans with his over-excited attitude, but he really puts in a 100% into every delivery that he bowls.

Well, I hope they keep Jaques in, he is much more likley to score 100, or whatever than Symonds, like Hussey, he needs a couple of innings or two before he hits his straps at the highest level..

Great bowling performance from Andre Nel. However, I get the feeling that the Aussies will worm their way out of this with a good bowling performance tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZoraxDoom said:
What a spell by Nel! :eek:
And a fantastic knock from Symo, yet again. Really makes the Aussies not miss Marto :rolleyes:
They can throw the whole team out and just put symo in their. He'll probably get them to 50:p .

Well Greame Smith is not the best captain I have seen. I love his batting but his captaincy suck some times.Does any1 know if Kallis's injury is serious?

Kallis just suffered a very mino injury. Probably an "on the spot" sort of injury. He bowled after that and didn't see him being troubled with the ankle or whatever he injured.

Saffas just better hope that it won't be a repeat of the WACA test. Start well on first day, score a mediocre total with only 38 run lead and then struggle with the ball in the 2nd innings. Hope they have learnt their lesson and bat sensible on day 2 to pass Aus total and then accumulate a lead in excess of 100.

Users who are viewing this thread