South Africa in Australia

rahulk666 said:
Expect Lee to come all guns blazing tomorrow and pick 2-3 quick wickets by sheer pace. I still think Australia has an edge in this one. If Aussies don't let Proteas to get to 300-320 then batting 4th on this pitch with Warne/Macgill/Symo would be very difficult for the Proteas.

SA need one or two batsmen to score centuries to tilt the scales in thier favor.... SA made a huge blunder by letting the last 2 wickets to score more than 100 runs... thats exactly what i had said in my last post...
As I said, Lee picks up two wkts in morning session. Warnie looking good. Proteas will score 300-320... Look for Proteas to be chasing around 350+ at the fag end of the fourth day.

WOW...Gibbs and Boucher are playing aggressive now....boundaries are coming so easily. Come on South Africa!!!
South Africa 254/5 (94.0 ov) South Africa trail by 101 runs with 5 wickets remaining in the 1st innings.

Boucher's wicket was a tad unlucky. DId look quite high to me but Symonds has bowled well so far. Only if he could bat well. This pitch is starting to produce inconsistent bounce which will be a worry for the batsman's.

I really think where looking at a draw here again australia wil have to bat for 1 day tomorrow to get a lead of 300 + or so

they wil have to bowl out south africa all on the final day

FFS what is with the Aussies appealing when they know the batsman's didn't edge. Like the one recently when Lee bowled to Pollock. Lee's reactions was absolutely pathetic.

kodos said:
FFS what is with the Aussies appealing when they know the batsman's didn't edge. Like the one recently when Lee bowled to Pollock. Lee's reactions was absolutely pathetic.

yeah I know what you mean Lee and Warne are the worst at it have a high temperament thats all

Symonds gets another one with inconsistent bounce. But good bowling by him and bowling well to try and maintain his spot in the team. I just have a feeling that Pollock and Kallis will bowl well on this pitch later on.

if SA hadn't have 'fart'assed around with hussey this game would be interesting and close...

but now its all over basically

Aust will be about 1 150 at stump I predict

Symonds will probably have to make a decenty score with the bat to be kept.

Great bowling this morning.

it is a worry symonds getting that uneven bounce imagine what pollack can do later on

actully talk about dropping symonds can you guess who this all rounder is?

AFTER 5 TESTS

Bat ...150 runs at 19
Ball....5 wkts at 157

AFTER 11 TESTS

Bat....259 runs at 14
Ball....9 wkts at 58

AFTER 32 TESTS

Bat.....1293 runs at 26
Ball.....still averaging over 45

Start of batting test career

Have a guess who it is

Users who are viewing this thread