South Africa in India

Ya, Get lead of 300 by tomorrow and try to bowl them out in 4 sessions....

sehwag finished the day on 309 when equals his highest test score. and i think dravid is only about 12 runs away from 10,000 test runs

It won't be tough If Kumble and bhajji will get some help from Pitch...
Suddenly It feels like India's game now...468 for 1....I say Brilliant..

I say Sehwag goes for 500.

Does Sehwag's innings count as 3 tons on his overall record, or just one?

Wonderful wonderful stuff from India today (or should I say SEHWAG!!!). Played a gem of an innings. Among his top 3 innings in international cricket (the wicket gave him that small bit of confidence, but its entirely his credit that he batted this well). Masterclass of an innings.

Utterly disdainful. The way he was reacting to the South African bowlers today was sarcastic, arrogant, etc but he has the right to do that seeing the way he played (Steyn said something to him to which he motioned sarcastically "what did you say?").

Dravid grew in confidence too and has used Sehwag's show to get some good runs. He should put up his hundred tomorrow. India should bat till tea, amass as much runs as possible and put in South Africa after tea. Two more sessions of probably 130 runs each would give India another 260 runs. That would mean a lead of close to 200. India should get the lead of 200 by tea and put SA in. That way, SA will be left struggling to save this match.

India in the control now! What a turnaround! Tomorrow is going to be really exciting. Despite a lifeless wicket for 3 days, the test could still throw up some interesting possibilities. WATCH THE CROWD TOMORROW. Chennai is going to be filled with talk of the "Sehwag show". The next two days are probably going to be housefull with some overflow.

No Sanjay Bhai..It does count as 1 ton..Lol..
500,You sound too much..But you never know..Sehwag has been Unpredictable throughout his game..He can score some fast 100 in 40 odds bowl...lol..
Now india should really go for Win..Sehwag has brought the game back for India..

Now Sehwag really deserve 400..Because he has reached in 300 figure for second time..He has tried his best to get result but I think Dravid Desperate for Draw..Ya Sanjay bahi now we must say Sehwag the Legend..

What's your problem with dravid? This is test cricket, dravid has every right to bat slowly. There's no reason for both batsmen to attack and get out. He's the anchor, just in case something goes wrong.

What's your problem with dravid? This is test cricket, dravid has every right to bat slowly. There's no reason for both batsmen to attack and get out. He's the anchor, just in case something goes wrong.

correct, im sure if sehwag falls early tomorrow then you will see Dravid open up and score faster

Cricketman, you are right to an extent, but I think we could have squeezed out at least another 50 runs had another batsmen come in, and therefore we would have had more time to bowl them out. But all credit to Dravid, he supported Viru well.

I don't have any problem With dravid but do have problem with his Strike rate..
You suppose to play slow in test cricket don't mean everytime you play slow..Pitch was fine today to bat and Bowling was also Average...There was not any reason to defined his Strike rate..
Nobody has restricted him to score.. He has wasted valuable balls…If he would had score even with strike rate of 60-65(Which suppose to be Ideal on this Pitch)then We would ahead of South Africa’s total..
He was not playing in Perth where these type of Strike rate is understandable..
Neither He came after the loss of 5 wickets where He has needed to save wickets..

Ya, I think he should have played according to the situation.

Runs, Runs and More Runs.

Users who are viewing this thread